BlackBerry CEO Heins excited about high-end BlackBerry model coming this holiday season
0. phoneArena 21 Mar 2013, 21:08 posted on
A new flagship BlackBerry model is coming this holiday season, and BlackBerry CEO Thorsten Heins says he is excited about this top-shelf device which he claims will take the BlackBerry 10 user experience to a new level; the problem with Heins comments is that they come too close to Friday's launch of the BlackBerry Z10 in the U.S. via AT&T as some buyers might decide to wait for the new model...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
I can't afford a $700 bbz10, can you please make a $400 of bb10 version of playbook?
2. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
I can't buy BB even if it was $300 because of the stupid limitation on mail on the devices that i saw when it was popular. Only Inbox visible and everything routed through RIM network for outgoing mail. Not sure if they improved on this in recent model.
3. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6963; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
BB Z10 is 199$ 2yr contract wendy. jeeze with out contract you're paying FULL PRICE
9. Rydsmith (Posts: 309; Member since: 20 Jun 2012)
Because the smartphone industry revolves around the US and its carrier vice grip on its consumers...right?
6. BillyG (Posts: 305; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
Heins can be excited all the way he wants, unfortunately at this moment we all only excited in SGS4 and HTC One, and later iPhone 5s/6, Note3 and Motorola X... poor BB10...
7. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3260; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Apparently, Heins isn't aware of the Osborne effect.
16. sonisoe (Posts: 371; Member since: 06 May 2009)
corporate doesnt always mean boring & conventional and thats exactly what bb hasnt changed for the new bb10 devices... even so caled corporates are embracing iphone or android...they need to launch great (if not stunning) looking "consumer" devices...even bb10 user interface is dull....but hey, thats me....
17. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I'm a bit excited, bring it on BB!
24. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Hmm... you didn't even see it yet, how can you say it is a junk?
18. chunk1x (Posts: 248; Member since: 25 Jun 2011)
If they can last till the holiday season comes.
19. Armor (Posts: 49; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
IOs is so boring. Apple design is so boring. Android is so boring. Blackberry 10 is a fresh new idea that will be a big success. Blackberry will be here for a very long time. GO BLACKBERRY!!!!!
23. apiskula (banned) (Posts: 578; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
Blackberry is an epic fail and it will be great to see them close!
27. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
so your cheering and hoping it fails, your immature
i hope they start up-ing there game and are hear to stay
sad haters like you shouldnt bother commenting if you have no interest
20. apiskula (banned) (Posts: 578; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
I would never ever buy this piece of garbage phone. Who in the world still uses blackberry anyway. It's a failing product and going to it's grave and it cannot come soon enough!
26. gannuch (Posts: 1; Member since: 22 Mar 2013)
Your comment seems immature. Obviously plenty of people use and love Blackberry. What's actually driving your passion against BB?
28. NateAdam8 (Posts: 268; Member since: 17 Feb 2012)
If the BB Z10 is $700 how much will the "High-End" Devices cost?