BlackBerry Bridge finally becomes a reality for AT&T customers
0. phoneArena 01 Jul 2011, 12:51 posted on
When BlackBerry Bridge first came lurking onto the scene, AT&T BlackBerry owners were sorely left out of the mix – though, they’re now finally able to download it for free. However, it’s worth noting that you’ll be forced...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. snowgator (Posts: 3345; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
It's free. But you have to pay to use it. Makes total sense.
2. WirelessCon (Posts: 309; Member since: 11 May 2010)
How can tethering cost more when it's the same device that already has a data plan?
It's more like an illegal tax.
3. SavageLucy42 (Posts: 211; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
Seriously, if we have 2GB package, why can't we use the 2GB however we want? Instead we're forced into a 4GB package even if we don't need one.
5. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6946; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
It's the same thing as the Torch