BlackBerry Bold 9930 to be priced at $249.99 with signed contract for Verizon
0. phoneArena posted on 13 Aug 2011, 22:44
With speculation of an August 15th direct fulfillment launch for the BlackBerry Bold 9930 for Verizon customers, we now follow that up with a leaked screenshot that shows a $249.99 price for the phone with a signed 2 year pact, matching Sprint's subsidized price for the phone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. iblackdroid posted on 13 Aug 2011, 22:57 3 5
Can't Wait To Get My Hands On One!
I dont care anymore about specs... I now care about the design, thickness, battery, and keyboard. This being a winner in each category... Is going to be my next phone :D
4. techigan (unregistered) posted on 13 Aug 2011, 23:41 0 0
I want one. I have the 9900 unlocked on att and love it, except its att.
5. Bacon Hat (unregistered) posted on 13 Aug 2011, 23:57 0 0
Take that Sprint!!!!!
Where's your $250 phone or even $300 phone on contract?
Sprint didn't get this 1st baby!! Verizon, home of the +$250 smartphones.
6. Droid_X_Doug posted on 14 Aug 2011, 00:29 1 1
In 90 days, the 9930 will be available for $0 on contract.
23. Droid-X-Doug (unregistered) posted on 17 Aug 2011, 13:14 0 0
Hi, I'm Dug the Droid f*cker, I'd like everyone to know that Im a stinky little belch from my mum's queefer and I hate anything that I dont f*ck.
Thank You all,
7. Tyler112 (unregistered) posted on 14 Aug 2011, 00:32 1 0
It's cool and all, but until it's officially announced by Verizon, this is all hype. If it really is launching Monday, why haven't we heard anything official? Kind of unusual...
8. Droid_X_Doug posted on 14 Aug 2011, 00:32 1 0
"With a browser that can render sites with the best of them, a speedy processor, plenty of RAM and a 2,8 inch responsive touchscreeen, the Canadian based manufacturer hopes that it can woo some Apple and Android users over to the 'Berry farm...."
Somehow, I don't think that either Google (Android) or Apple (iOS) are losing any sleep about the prospect of any of the 'Berries taking customers away from them.
24. Droid-X-Doug (unregistered) posted on 17 Aug 2011, 13:15 0 0
You and the people that give you thumbs up's will hopefully die soon.
9. Jaygar1986 (unregistered) posted on 14 Aug 2011, 00:33 1 0
that's about $100 to expensive to expect any substantial sales numbers.
10. pete7625 (banned) posted on 14 Aug 2011, 01:27 0 0
Amazing phone, but 200 dollars would have been a great price for it, especially if it wants to compete with android phones and the iPhone. I'm pretty impressed of what blackberry is comingout with!
11. omarc26 posted on 14 Aug 2011, 02:22 2 3
I agree with da first guy I also wudnt pay 50 bucks not even 10, heck even if it was free I wouldn't get it. I rather waste those 250 bucks on a droid charge which has a FRONT FACING camera and is LTE capable and has flash player I'm seriously thinking about doing that... I know I might get thumbed down I don't care
13. techigan (unregistered) posted on 14 Aug 2011, 03:01 0 1
more proof its coming. also why would anyone want a hackable battery killing cell phone like android. also 9930 is 4g
14. lior (unregistered) posted on 14 Aug 2011, 05:35 1 2
To much money! You can Pick up a much more capable droid, for half the money.
15. iblackdroid posted on 14 Aug 2011, 06:39 0 0
i've been wanting one of these for a few months now.. But this is pretty expensive... Unless its 4G LTE. Even if it is, then the battery will die SUPER quicik... id rather it be 3G and 200 :/ But i think im still gonna get it. if not thenn ill just go with the EVO 3D with Sprint
16. simplyj posted on 14 Aug 2011, 08:51 1 1
better to go with the photon from sprint, the evo 3d is nothing to be excited about
17. InspectorGadget80 posted on 14 Aug 2011, 09:36 0 0
Why the hell Verizon charging the BB BOLD for 249.00? When its not even a 4G phone. They should charge regular price for 199.00$. And Im pretty sure T Mobile/ATT will charge theirs 199.00$. So whats the point buy the BOLD when u can buy their 4G phone instead that is if you re not a BB user.
18. jcoberg10 posted on 14 Aug 2011, 13:52 0 0
blackberry needs to eat some profit on their next batch of phones just to revive their name. They have taken a hugehit in the court of public opinion. This $250 price tag will scare people off before it even has a chance.
19. CooperJM (unregistered) posted on 14 Aug 2011, 15:17 0 0
ONLY 50 usd no more
20. Protofa (unregistered) posted on 14 Aug 2011, 20:34 0 0
Looking forward to using a phone that can go all day without a charge
21. natezilliox (unregistered) posted on 14 Aug 2011, 22:44 0 0
There is a 1yr contract option listed, I thought vzw got rid of those. Can you still get 1yr contracts with vzw?
22. Cmatz (unregistered) posted on 15 Aug 2011, 00:04 0 0
Live on the VZW website at 249. Site is still crippled showing 9650 info all over the buy page.
25. DugF*cksDroids (unregistered) posted on 17 Aug 2011, 13:16 0 0
Hey, I f*ck droids in their *** green bum bum