BlackBerry Bold 9900 sold out at T-Mobile
0. phoneArena posted on 01 Sep 2011, 20:47
Despite being launched by T-Mobile just yesterday, the BlackBerry Bold 9900 is already sold out at the nation's fourth largest carrier; besides being the first 4G enabled BlackBerry for T-Mobile, the Bold 9900 offers one of the best physical QWERTY keyboards ever put on a smartphone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Krishaun27 posted on 01 Sep 2011, 21:35 0 0
I dont understand it. Isnt the phone less expensive at Walmart?
6. RIMisLAME (unregistered) posted on 02 Sep 2011, 02:08 1 1
should be free!
2. networkdood posted on 01 Sep 2011, 22:48 1 0
Might be, but Walmart is notorious for screwing up cell phone accounts, so you have to be careful with these 3rd party national retailers.
3. Libra1985 posted on 01 Sep 2011, 22:54 0 0
WELL THEY ONLY sent like 5 of em to each store! Well at least in DC area.
4. Droid_X_Doug posted on 02 Sep 2011, 00:35 0 0
Yeah, I was wondering how many phones were sent to each store. If it is a nationwide empty shelf condition, how many phones did T-Mo order? I haven't heard where Sprint or VZW have sold out of their edition (9930) of the Bold.
11. Guest (unregistered) posted on 19 Sep 2011, 10:20 0 0
Sprint is currently out of stock. Go check it.
7. RIMisLAME (unregistered) posted on 02 Sep 2011, 02:08 0 2
doubt it! I bet it all ended in the garbage
5. RIMisLAME (unregistered) posted on 02 Sep 2011, 02:07 0 2
wtf I wouldn't want this pos phone even if it was free! the gs2 is a 1000x better and I could care less about that stupid keyboard. $249 with 2 years LOL WTF what idiots would possibly...? I know - t-mobile probably after noticing how dumb the phone is decided to throw it back to rim and came up with some BS story about all-sold-out. Honestly I heard some stupid stories before but this?
8. remixfa posted on 02 Sep 2011, 06:51 2 0
sold out? lol, we havent had a single person ask for a blackberry all week, much less the uber expensive 9900. We got the whole stock in the back if anyone wants any.. lol
10. jlbnaz posted on 03 Sep 2011, 12:26 0 0
There is one refurbished available on line, i took that POS back after a week, -RIM took 2 steps forward & four steps back with this phone & i have always had a bold for a long time now, battery has a drain of about 25% every hour, locked up 2 times a day and very slow, pinch sucks & touch screen sucked, screen way to small for those options.