BlackBerry App World applications more profitable than Android apps
0. phoneArena 07 Feb 2012, 09:05 posted on
Here’s another shocker from BlackBerry’s DevCon event in Amsterdam - RIM execs brought clarity about the BlackBerry App world saying apps on it are actually more profitable…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. McLTE (Posts: 804; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Sure.. have you seen the prices for apps on in the App store??? GAWD!!
I find the selection to SUCK and unless I'm buying utilities to make my BB more useful, there isn't anything really that catches my eye.. without spending too much $$!
3. bigdawg23 (Posts: 437; Member since: 25 May 2011)
Couldn't have said it better myself. RIM's App World is a joke along with the prices.
4. Socalvenom (unregistered)
I used to love blackberry's back when I bought my first 8820 curve best phone I ever had then I upgraded to a 9000 and I really didn't like the keyboard it just felt to small and cramped for my taste I agree the app store is a funny joke. Unless RIM does something mind blowing I give the Company till September before they file for bankruptcy, everyone that I know ether owns an Iphone an Android or a windows 7 phone.
5. AndresJ (Posts: 48; Member since: 06 Feb 2012)
They won't profit for long if BB's phone sells drop even more than now
7. beefsupreme (Posts: 32; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
30 apps per user? i wouldn't be close to that even if app world worked on my phone.
8. nb2six (Posts: 298; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
Wasn't there an article just like this one stating the exact same thing like 2 months ago? Are articles being recycled just to cause an uproar?
9. paynekiller (Posts: 139; Member since: 24 May 2010)
Ya cause what's free on Android Market is like $4.99 on Blackberry. RIM is a joke.