BlackBerry A10 due in November, already confirmed for Sprint
0. phoneArena 05 Jun 2013, 14:52 posted on
The sales performance of the BlackBerry Z10 has been a topic of debate, although platform numbers suggest that the device hasn't been able to stop BlackBerry's slide. But, the company is already preparing the follow-up to the all-touchscreen smartphone with the BlackBerry A10, which is reportedly due to be released in November, and already has a commitment from Sprint to carry the phone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. cabuya (Posts: 41; Member since: 16 Jul 2012)
I only hope for less bezel and a lil bigger screen and the rest is fine
2. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
Most likely a phablet, you know, this year end will be a giant race - literally.
4. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Well that'll teach hiens....saying tablets will be dead by nest year....LOL
6. MC1123 (Posts: 1254; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Now bring it on!! But I thought it will have 4.7 inch and quad core.
9. axllebeer (Posts: 271; Member since: 05 Apr 2011)
4.7 would be plenty for me. 5 inches, well I have a feeling it will be OK, but we will see.