BlackBerry A10: First proper hands-on surfaces
0. phoneArena 24 Jul 2013, 05:15 posted on
The folks behind Viatnamese Tinhte have managed to get their hands on an AT&T branded BlackBerry A10, also known as Aristo...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. aditya.k (Posts: 378; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
S4 Pro Plus? Then it should have the Adreno 325 GPU! :D
2. Nikolas.Oliver (Posts: 1304; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
I bet this is going to be so so so so expensive, you know...BlackBerry's Logic
"Low-End" = $500
"Mid-End" = $700
"High-End" = $2000
A piece of junk regardless..
14. NewroticSlob (Posts: 24; Member since: 09 May 2013)
Soothsayer...NOT! I seriously doubt that it'll cost $2000. Also, the other numbers you put up are for non-contract phones. How much was your phone without a contract? $600?
Keep your so-called "facts" to yourself and cut the immature crap. As I've said before, prove your statements with evidence-based facts vs your opinion. Since you seem to be such a Blackerry expert, I challenge you to put your money where your mouth is and use a Blackberry for a month and give an honest assessment. Otherwise, you're just a troll.
3. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1616; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
This is terrible 720p is old for a flagship! Its also thick, battery's non replaceable, and camera will probably be awful!
12. ncarlosmiguel (Posts: 199; Member since: 14 May 2013)
720p for 5 inch is not a gross oversight, but 720p for BB's price point is gross. But this is one premium looking device.
4. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 1871; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Blackberry is following Apple in terms of prices.
6. HeWhoDoesNothing (Posts: 152; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
That is the absolute worst thing they could do at this point. They can't afford it!
8. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
But not in term of sales...
7. slaggyb (Posts: 163; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Chris p how is 720p display on a 5inch device seem gross? Samsung put up the same display on their galaxy note2 with even .5 inch larger and you all glorified it.
13. Chris.P (Posts: 163; Member since: 27 Jun 2013)
Slaggyb, the Note II was -released- 10 months ago from today; who knows when the A10 will? A 720p display is not bad, but it's fallen into the midrange now, and we are actually expecting the A10 to compete with other flagships :).
9. sonisoe (Posts: 299; Member since: 06 May 2009)
these guys are amazing...they often do first hands-on of unannounced devices...i believe they've done a (similar looking) moto x months ago....
15. zed888 (Posts: 3; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
I don't think this will be the a10 'aristo' everybody seems to be going on about. Apart from having a larger screen, the specs of this phone are too close to the z10. The back of the phone even states a 'Z' designation for this phone! (Z00). I think this is the next Z model phone. If, however, I am wrong and this is actually the new flagship A series, then I worry for Blackberry. This phone is already behind the curve compared to the hardware available on other smartphones, and its not even been officially announced yet!