BlackBerry 10.2.1 update will bring these features to your BlackBerry 10 phone
0. phoneArena 28 Jan 2014, 15:24 posted on
With the BlackBerry 10.2.1 update getting pushed out starting today for the Verizon version of the all-touch BlackBerry Z10, let's take a look at some of the new features that will be coming with the latest BlackBerry 10 build. First, the BlackBerry Priority Hub will learn all about you, curating your important emails, calls, IMs and notifications. This allows you to quickly receive those communications that are important to you...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. camera531 (Posts: 317; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
How is everyone missing the most important new feature!? Users can now download Android apps directly from the Amazon App Store. That is HUGE! No one outside of CrackBerry and other dedicated sites are even mentioning this.
4. thealphageek1 (banned) (Posts: 942; Member since: 02 Feb 2013)
You are correct. NO ONE is reporting on this great new feature that comes with the update except for dedicated BlackBerry sites. And not only can you download Android apps directly from the Amazon App Store, but from other Android app stores as well, such as 1mobileMarket, APK Train(which is a website)and from the Snap APK Downloader, which can be side loaded onto an awesome BlackBerry 10 device! @Alan F, if you can, perhaps you should update the article to include this.
14. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 878; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
That is HUGE news. A much better feature than any of the ones listed.
41. WahyuWisnu (Posts: 1001; Member since: 29 May 2014)
It's not huge. because nobody cares about it. If people want android apps, they will buy android phone.
This bb phone is only for looseerrr
3. axllebeer (Posts: 270; Member since: 05 Apr 2011)
Still waiting for it to hit my Q10 on Sprint. Rumor has it that we will be waiting till end of February.http://m.gsmarena.com/blackber
38. silver75 (Posts: 4; Member since: 31 Jan 2014)
try going right to the blackberry website.. i was on there today and it asked if i wanted to download and install with bblink.. worth a try anyway..that was the blackberry.ca site
7. DigitalJedi_X2 (banned) (Posts: 346; Member since: 30 Jan 2012)
Alan F is a known Blackberry hater. Why PA even allows him to continue to write primarily Blackberry bashing articles is beyond me. Unless, of course, PA is on the Blackberry hater bandwagon. Which it seems like they are.
42. WahyuWisnu (Posts: 1001; Member since: 29 May 2014)
Alan F is not bb hater, bb is going down the toilet, and Alan is just reporting it as the way it should be.
8. jamesedward318 (Posts: 99; Member since: 25 Dec 2010)
Will there be an update that will turn my 1970 Gremlin into drop top convertible with a V6 as well?
11. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
You could get it with a four speed and 304ci v8.
Came in lime or purple.
Cheap and easy to rod on a budget.
You should have asked about the pacer maybe or matador.
13. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Getting old, could have been a 307 even, pretty sure twas a 304.
Don't care, rare as hens teeth now.
Sorry for way off topic BB guys.
25. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 1156; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
This update kinda makes me want a Blackberry 10 device. Too bad none of them costs less than $200
43. WahyuWisnu (Posts: 1001; Member since: 29 May 2014)
There will be, but you better get the US$100 android one than US$200 bb10.
32. NokiaFTW (Posts: 2058; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
It's good that BB10 users can download apps from the Amazon appstore. But for how long can BB10 survive on Android apps without any native support remains to be seen.
33. rafacarrilho (Posts: 3; Member since: 29 Jan 2014)
I think that more coverage to the better Android runtime is big news, however I also think that someone should talk about when the update would come to unlocked phones, my Z10 was bought 100% unlocked and I still have no update, so should I count with my carrier's release? Or will it be completely at random and by just BlackBerry itself? I hope it comes soon, my carrier supposedly already released it (SFR France) however I still don't have it!
39. silver75 (Posts: 4; Member since: 31 Jan 2014)
i went to the blackberry.ca it was on there to download and install update though bblink worth a look..
40. rafacarrilho (Posts: 3; Member since: 29 Jan 2014)
BBLink says that there is no available update at all, as if the version I'm running is the most recent one
35. tenzin (Posts: 105; Member since: 20 Dec 2013)
Also I have no update for sim free z30 in EU
37. isprobi (Posts: 501; Member since: 30 May 2011)
No radio on my Z10? I was not really wanting to buy a Q10 but I have not seen a Z30 that works with AT&T LTE.