BlackBerry 10.2.1 roadmap shows update starting Tuesday morning for Verizon customers
0. phoneArena 27 Jan 2014, 23:22 posted on
Starting at 8am EST on Tuesday, BlackBerry will finally rollout BlackBerry 10.2.1 in the U.S. Verizon customers with the all-touch BlackBerry Z10 are scheduled to start receiving the update first. After that, Big Red subscribers sporting the QWERTY equipped BlackBerry Q10 will receive BlackBerry 10.2.1 on Tuesday, February 4th. What about Verizon customers with the flagship BlackBerry Z30? The update for that model will get pushed out starting on February 10th, a Monday...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. qbyrd21 (Posts: 44; Member since: 18 Jul 2008)
so no sprint till end of feb....... ill stick with my leaked version
3. camera531 (Posts: 342; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
The only thing this update brings is Jellybean Android app compatibility. That's why it's so critical. Everything else (back button, etc.) is relatively negligible.
4. thealphageek1 (banned) (Posts: 942; Member since: 02 Feb 2013)
Actually, another important feature this update will bring is the ability to load APK's straight from the browser to the handset.
5. johnnystarr (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Jan 2014)
I'm a verizon customer, and I still can't download the update. It's 9:27am CST so I'm curious when this is going to be available.
6. isprobi (Posts: 608; Member since: 30 May 2011)
Has anyone seen the AT&T compatible Z30 that went through the FCC on sale anywhere? I have not seen a Z30 that I am sure would work on AT&T LTE.
7. axllebeer (Posts: 271; Member since: 05 Apr 2011)
Thanks Sprint for being dead, f'in LAST in probably the WORLD!
8. theolderman (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Feb 2014)
It's February 28th and AT&T hasen't rolled out any updade and when I talk to them they just say they are still testing it and have no release date information !!! Am Really getting tired of their BS !!
9. qbyrd21 (Posts: 44; Member since: 18 Jul 2008)
same with sprint. im running a leaked 10.2 but now i need to reset cuz my phone actin funny