BlackBerry 10 screens leak showing off the new UI
0. phoneArena 13 Feb 2012, 20:39 posted on
We still have a relatively long time to wait before the new BlackBerry 10 devices hit the market, but that doesn't mean we can't have a treat of some leaked images of the new OS right now. The images come from...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5483; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
the OS looks pretty nice. RIM should go somewhere with this. o:
2. imkyle (Posts: 948; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
Looking good RIM. Roll this out before the summer. Fall will be too late for you.
5. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5282; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
That is the problem for RIM - Fall, 2012 will be too late. ICS will be out in force for the holiday shopping season. There probably will be another version of iOS as well.
3. skymitch89 (Posts: 982; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
Looks like a cross between iOS and WP7. Just if they would upgrade their hardware, screen size/resolution, processor, and RAM then they might be able to make some kind of comeback.
18. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 819; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
if it looks anything like iOS, they immediatlly get sued
6. Jdub0323 (Posts: 9; Member since: 12 Jan 2012)
Looks pretty good. Now if they could stop taking a step forward and then stepping back in to what they're comfortable with... I love BlackBerry but I wish they would be innovative and give people what they WILL want instead of giving them what they want at the moment and putting it out too late!
7. bayusuputra (Posts: 941; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
i rather watch apple die than to watch RIM goes down the drain.. and i am not BB user..
8. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 1433; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
If thoes "tiles" or apps are live, then that would be nice... looks good... redo the Bb Playbook as well..
9. snowgator (Posts: 3159; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
Hard to get super excited by just a couple screen shots, but the potential is there. RIM has been pointing to this for two years, pushing three by the time it gets here. It has to be their best shot.
10. codymws (Posts: 236; Member since: 17 Jun 2010)
Hey, it's looking better... but I still think it's going to take more than that to compete with iOS and Android.
11. projectmole86 (Posts: 10; Member since: 17 Jan 2012)
Finally something worth looking for from bb now how about that AT&T logo without 4g lte logo next to it. I know it's just a demo phone but if it's only hspa+ kiss ur business goodbye
12. bond7 (Posts: 3; Member since: 26 Jan 2012)
omg stfu with the "too late" comments already, you people have been b*tching about that for the past year. even if it comes out very late this year, the os will be able to compete very well with the competition. Companies don't just make dumb decisions, they know what they're doing.
13. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5282; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
"Companies don't just make dumb decisions, they know what they're doing."
Perhaps you should go long on RIM stock if you really believe what you are posting?
What was the saying about a sucker born every minute and two to take him?
17. droiddomination (Posts: 203; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
that what your mom said when she was holding that bb!
14. GeekMovement (Posts: 1497; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Looking forward to blackberry's comeback, but I hope they don't get rid of their famous keyboards for good. Touchscreen is nice, but at least keep the awesome physical keypads on some of their devices.
15. henrickrw (Posts: 402; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
I JUST HOPE THERE IS COMPATIBILITY WITH THE BOLD 9900 WHICH IS A GREAT HANDSET
19. Roomaku (Posts: 278; Member since: 06 Feb 2012)
I thought OS 10 was only going to work on new hardware? This looks like the 9850 though.... I guess it's just a mock up of the design. I don't know how this would be formated for smaller screens, but whatever RIM does I support them.
20. nandito01 (Posts: 7; Member since: 01 May 2012)
some of the images look photoshop lol still looking good for a concept