BlackBerry 10 promotional images leak showing off upcoming features
0. phoneArena posted on 11 Jan 2013, 04:46
With less than three weeks left until the unveiling of the first two BlackBerry 10 smartphones, we're starting to see an increasing number of leaks related to the latest and greatest from RIM. Today, for example, a set of promotional photographs highlighting various features offered by the platform surfaced on the web. We're also treated to a look at the BlackBerry Z10 full-touch smartphone, flaunting both black and white paintjobs, and a fancy-looking accessory for it gets shown off as well...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Nathan_ingx posted on 11 Jan 2013, 04:58 3 1
What's this Blackberry...Blackberry thingy?
I don't want to be overly critical but it sounds and looks like they invented the whole thing!! Sheesh!
9. Nathan_ingx posted on 11 Jan 2013, 05:23 2 0
Why should i be mad? I have nothing against Blackberry...
I'm just criticizing like i'm supposed to.
Where were you?? Didn't see you much for a week...or were you using your alternate self??
13. PhoneArenaUser posted on 11 Jan 2013, 05:38 1 0
He or she (i don't know) was limited.
25. Nathan_ingx posted on 11 Jan 2013, 05:52 1 0
For that unknown, unspecified and weird gender, i use the term (s)he.
31. bluexperia posted on 11 Jan 2013, 06:56 5 0
32. Nathan_ingx posted on 11 Jan 2013, 07:32 4 0
Won't call h(im/er) that yet...it's virtually proven but not technically yet, haha.
16. wendygarett posted on 11 Jan 2013, 05:42 0 2
Uh ok, but i'll consider getting it from someone who decided to abandon it :)
26. Nathan_ingx posted on 11 Jan 2013, 05:56 2 1
I see, you were on a limited circle...too bad.
I wonder why...
28. wendygarett posted on 11 Jan 2013, 06:02 0 3
That's nothing :p
3. wendygarett posted on 11 Jan 2013, 05:07 3 2
After the ces session, I just realize how dull this phone are now :(
oh well, at least it has adobe flash, bluetooth file transfer, nfc and custom Rom lol... I'm pretty sure this phone will sell well :)
4. PhoneArenaUser posted on 11 Jan 2013, 05:07 2 1
I'm just tired of this BlackBerry 10, while other companies are releasing actual devices, RIM is just showing us various lame photos and other crap which actually tells nothing about the product. And how long they already are doing it...
5. wendygarett posted on 11 Jan 2013, 05:13 3 3
Hmm, rim is just like a Swiss bank, unpopular but still, tons of rich people still gonna store their secret inside in order to run away from tax, thanks to his tight security system...
terrorist, and Forbes listed CEO are all reject whatapps and only accept BBM because of this, they have a lot of secret to remain secret...
wanna know why Mexico is a blackberry nation? Go ask the drug dealers :)
11. PhoneArenaUser posted on 11 Jan 2013, 05:32 0 0
Since BlackBerry Messenger is public it isn't so secure as some people are thinking.
19. wendygarett posted on 11 Jan 2013, 05:44 0 3
Hmm, thanks for your thumb down, but still, can you explain why most governments around the world need rim?
21. PhoneArenaUser posted on 11 Jan 2013, 05:46 0 0
Why do you think that thumb down was from me?
23. wendygarett posted on 11 Jan 2013, 05:48 0 4
No? Maybe my mistake, sorry about that :p
24. Nikolas.Oliver (limited) 4 days ago posted on 11 Jan 2013, 05:52 0 3
27. wendygarett posted on 11 Jan 2013, 06:01 2 2
To be honest, I never trust Apple security system, too much of apps developers struggling to get user information to get money from advertising... I trust rim more than Apple tho, because lesser apps developer on rim :)
29. PhoneArenaUser posted on 11 Jan 2013, 06:09 0 0
Talking about Apple's security, the latest news:
"iOS Apps Called-Out For Poor SSL Security"
6. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 11 Jan 2013, 05:13 5 2
i checked out the hands on video for the black berry os and it honestly (no exaggeration involved) look like a logical reason to choose somthing OTHER than android!
I think it is a very organized and cool os to get into........also it looks like it will be VERY fluid
If the price is right, i seriously may get this phone in white :)
COME ON RIM SHOW EM WHAT YOU GOT!
12. PhoneArenaUser posted on 11 Jan 2013, 05:36 0 0
Here is original HD video:
20. PhoneArenaUser posted on 11 Jan 2013, 05:46 0 0
You're welcome. :)
22. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 11 Jan 2013, 05:47 0 1
welp cant complain about better quality lol thanks bro :)
15. Nikolas.Oliver (limited) 4 days ago posted on 11 Jan 2013, 05:42 0 4
the price won't be as cheap as google nexus 4, about $500, rim is just a little bit less greedier than apple, the bold 9900 which is already a year and a half sells for 570 bucks (seriously?)
33. chezy posted on 11 Jan 2013, 07:47 0 0
how much does a nexus 4 cost outside of the play store?
8. nazyr1803 posted on 11 Jan 2013, 05:21 1 1
i don't care what people say about bb10, but it is a succesful phone... hope it coming to malaysia fast coz i cant wait to buy it
10. Nathan_ingx posted on 11 Jan 2013, 05:26 2 0
Um...pardon moi, but how do you know it is a successful phone when it is not yet released in the market???
14. Nikolas.Oliver (limited) 4 days ago posted on 11 Jan 2013, 05:40 2 7
Boring, Uninspirational design and plain ugly, DOne
36. Xtasy posted on 13 Jan 2013, 10:14 0 0
That's what your mother said when she first saw u....don't hate cuz u can't like a sexy lookin bb
37. Xtasy posted on 13 Jan 2013, 10:16 0 0
It looks super sexy and the greatest part about this phone is that it's super easy to use from what i've seen and it's different from boring iphone and android is just too plain
34. jibraihimi posted on 11 Jan 2013, 08:06 0 0
This is looking promising now, and finally maybe RIM might be able to give fight to other OS, but if they want to make a comeback they need to price it very competitively, because their pricing is always insane........... Hope new OS under new CEO will change their pricing strategy..........
38. Xtasy posted on 13 Jan 2013, 10:19 0 0
This phone will give users something new and exciting. Love the new design and the new OS is astounding...They have a strong chance at third cuz WP doesn't have much success. Maybe even have a chance at second place cuz let's be honest iphone sucks at multi tasking compared to this bb and the OS is so yesterday and BORING!!!