BlackBerry 10 full touchscreen device insides exposed
0. phoneArena 19 Sep 2012, 13:35 posted on
In an early teardown, we get to see the insides of the device we have seen only a couple fuzzy pictures of recently...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Seymur (unregistered)
BB sucks right now. I don't think BB10 will change it.
25. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
totally agree, blackberry is a dying company, it has only 4.8% of market share worldwide
27. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
how much you think is WP's
but WP share will rise with these lumia's and others but BB will also rise! so shut the f**k up!!
you're not the only costumer!!! there's like 7Billion people in the world!
2. Osman (Posts: 44; Member since: 07 May 2012)
I smell apple lawsuit coming, round corners and resembling shape with iphone 5
18. wendygarett (unregistered)
Bare in mind that ios is a copy of Palm and RIM...
3. Leon101 (Posts: 90; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
I think it looks way better than the iphone 5 in my opinion and the os better than the ios6 but it might be too late... we just have to wait and see!!
4. belovedson (Posts: 975; Member since: 30 Nov 2010)
i cant wait for it come out after playing around with my playbook. the os is much better than the ipad or the android. im holding out my upgrade for this
6. DKMDROID (Posts: 103; Member since: 09 Aug 2011)
is it just me or does the white version look some what similar to an iPhone? if so i smell a law suite coming on fruit against fruit
7. downphoenix (Posts: 3155; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Im rooting for BB, I really am. I think the timing is poor on this though, but better late than poorly done like the Playbook, a great OS that was heavily hampered by a lack of robust features at launch.
19. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
super agree with you!! the BB10 will be feature-rich!! coz playbook was really rush! so its really good that they still pussh the release till next year... coz it will have all the need of a smartphone!
really looking forward for these BB10 devices!!
next year's gonna be great!!!
28. Seymur (unregistered)
Keep your expectations low.
29. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
kinda agree but still... at least they are doing their very best! and dont blame the new BB coz the new management is really good! coz the past management are blinds!
8. CRICKETownz (Posts: 980; Member since: 24 Oct 2009)
Hold on...did Blackberry just cop iP5's style or did iP5 cop Blackberry's style? Legal teams...ready? set. GO! but seriously, looks like this BB has potential. I like the design so far, but Blackberry's shortcomings have always been in their software performance so we'll see. my biggest question would be is it at least 4G Blackberry? jesus christ, talk about lagging behind.
9. iGREGG (Posts: 66; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
looks like Blackberry will be donating to the APPLE FUND...
"donate" BY FORCE
10. tluv00 (Posts: 134; Member since: 18 Oct 2007)
Insert assupmtive comment about unreleased device running unreleased software saying it will be better than or worse than competitor when actually not knowing a damn thing.
11. Peter27 (Posts: 233; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Probably the best year for mobiles.
Galaxy S3, Nokia Lumia 920, BB 10, Iphone 5, Htc One x, Motorola Razr Droid M
So many choices. I like.
14. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 820; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
just get the razr maxx hd when it comes out
12. sonofzeus (Posts: 95; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
blackberry joins the group of copy cats.....will it save the black berry??????
Will have to wait
15. Marcus_h (Posts: 44; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Looks like a slim device from the side on pics
16. theBankRobber (Posts: 676; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Candy bar style phones have been around before apples iPhones so no coping involed. BB10 isn't even out and people are already judging it, what a bunch of losers . I really hope they do come out with this device soon, would like to add it to my collections of phones.
17. iGREGG (Posts: 66; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
Blackberry obviously said "F**k it.. we'll just deal with the Apple Lawsuit when the time comes"
20. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
BlackBerry's design is way better than the iPhone... and they've been in the industry for so long!
26. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
you shouldn't be surprise that im here and so am i!! you're really pathetic you know that? why waste time and energy hating on a "dying" company? are you a kid or something? a teen perhaps? coz you act like one! always hating even though its not touching you!
leave BlackBerry posts alone!!!
and go drool and troll to whatever fanboy you are... coz i like them all(well except for the skinned android coz i like only the nexuses/nexi and im excited for the next nexus phone)
i think your obsessed with blackberry coz you always appear on a blackberry post! you cant accept it but you are!! coz haters who waste their time posting on the person/product they hate are the real fans..but if you dont care about them and dislike them so much, you wont care if whatever happen to them! they fall they fall--they rise they rise! just logic!
31. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
because they deserve it, BlackBerry's devices are overpriced, thus it's outdated
32. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
you're so immature! and do you think apple's iPhone isnt? also outdated specs..... people even think about that! but i dont coz they are running different OS of its own! its not android!
but BB10 will change that!! support new hardware and all the latest thing!!
so stop that! coz its not so adult and professional if you always act like that!
33. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
speaking of which, do you have any BlackBerry's Device ? if yes, try to play dead trigger with it, if you can play it on your BB, I'll stop posting hate comment on BB News, :)
you are constantly talking about bb 10, how great would it be ? bb 10 won't succeed, unless it has something "WOW" otherwise it will fail,
thus, rimm is minuscule compared to goog and aapl
stop defending bb and BBM to yourself !
21. p1natic (Posts: 7; Member since: 22 May 2012)
sony xperai SX. thats what it looks like to me.
22. jack1059 (Posts: 72; Member since: 31 Mar 2012)
Love the prophets of doom. Just wait and see how it looks when its finished shall we. Besides whats been happening on os development rim have put in a huge effort with the app development community (25 blackberry jams around the world. all sold out bar one). And have been working hard to get the carrier community on board. Carriers are critical as they decide what gets on their networks. If these two groups are on board, and it looks like they are, then the chance of success is high. Not guaranteed, but high. Im optimistic but am waiting to give it a test when its released.
24. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
BlackBerry is a dying company,
technology/technology/2012/07/ the_blackberry_is_dead_could_r esearch_in_motion_bring_it_bac k_to_life_by_partnering_with_m icrosoft_.html
iPhone, android and wp are way better than BB,