BlackBerry 10 devices to sport quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro, RIM outs a "What the heck is LTE?" video
0. phoneArena 23 Aug 2012, 03:54 posted on
After learning that BlackBerry 10 devices will feature screens with HD resolutions, a must for any flagship worthy its name today, now comes a rumor that they might also sport that beast of a chipset Snapdragon S4 Pro - quad-core, Adreno 320 graphics and all...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. A.aoudi (Posts: 125; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
“be on BlackBerry 10 devices when they come out” yea for now i can go back to sleep
2. wendygarett (unregistered)
Yeah I can organise the wake up campaign at Apple store during the new iPhone announcement :)
WAKE UP WAKE UP !!!!
4. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
Yet you have an Apple avatar... lol
Wendy, you are such a troll. xDDDDD
6. wendygarett (unregistered)
I will change it soon so don't you worry :D
9. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Nice profile pic Wendy
8. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
He love everyone , is that a problem ?
12. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 801; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
I bet you're fancying ur Avatar (Ely Tran Ha). hahaha
13. wendygarett (unregistered)
Urgh!!! you got me :)
17. Captain_Doug (Posts: 747; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
I wanna know how you knew. Good catch.
19. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5530; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
So, does that mean that Wendy is going to buy one of the BB10 phones when they start to ship?
20. blingblingboy (Posts: 8; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
Wendy, do not impersonate my wife Ely Tran! hahah.
3. flopjoke (Posts: 42; Member since: 05 Jan 2012)
Multi-tasking with each app as tiles? Tell me how BB10 didn't copy almost all elements from Nokia N9 UI and Windows Phone. Very "original", RIM.
Probably the only unique feature they have is that BBM thingy which in fact, works way better with a hardware keyboard. Oh and also, everything stops working when the battery goes down a leeeetal bit. Yay!
26. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
yeah.. it looks like N9 UI but it has different look... N9 has only 3 screens and BB10 is somehow different.. take time to watch youtube vids of BB10 dev alpha... its really different..
but its a good thing that they somehow "revive" the swipe UI of N9 coz N9's OS is dead.. killed by its parent...so swipe's goodness will never see some light anymore.. but the asha touch had them now.. and resemble to N9 swipe.. so BB10 wont be as elegant as the N9 but it is worth to wait and to buy!!!
7. jove39 (Posts: 1247; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
You sure its BB10...looks like WP8 with bigger tiles...lol
16. speckledapple (Posts: 877; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
That would make any BB10 pretty beasty. Sounds interesting RIM, you have my attention.
18. Lwazi_N (Posts: 205; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
LOL guys, this is not Badoo... Anyway, the S4 chip on BB10 sounds like a nice deal. We have seen how is is outperforming every mobile processor out there, including Tegra 3 and Exynos. Now let's hope RIM are planning to out phones with the S5 later on in 2013 so they can be current with everyone.
22. downphoenix (Posts: 2267; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
RIM is doing it right with the hardware, the OS is looking good, 2 things on there side so far.
23. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
pic taken from some porn site and bunch of guys drolling...is it a date portal?
25. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
i cant wait for BB10 more!!! i love BlackBerry!!!
on my list...
Nokia Lumia WP8 PureView
android... we'll wait what will be better