BlackBerry 10 browser compliant with Ringmark Ring 1 benchmark
0. phoneArena posted on 08 Nov 2012, 22:45
Ringmark tests the browser for apps built for the mobile web and ensures that there is at least basic functionality for developers...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 08 Nov 2012, 23:58 3
more reason that i cant wait for BB10!! incredible!
7. Nikolas.Oliver posted on 09 Nov 2012, 01:53 5
Quote from one of my stupid friend
"Why don't you use BB ? Can't afford it ? you poor kid...BB is the best smartphone in the world"
9. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 09 Nov 2012, 07:18 0
lol.. try the test! most of the browser--chrome 24, firefox, and explorer 10 failed! only BB10's browers pass the test!
13. Nicholas.Oliver (banned) posted on 10 Nov 2012, 00:47 0
nope, i passed the test with my nexus, do i need to attach the screenshot ?
5. Googlethis posted on 09 Nov 2012, 00:39 0
Once again I will repete my message that I have said on other boards and this one as well have you used the device are you going to buy the device. If No is more than likely your answore than shut your trap and don't bash the product until to its out and you have used it your self.
8. phil2n posted on 09 Nov 2012, 02:17 2
check your grammar baby, you must be 4th grader right?
10. Googlethis posted on 09 Nov 2012, 07:39 0
Nope just typing on a phone.
12. Googlethis posted on 09 Nov 2012, 07:57 0
And I apologise for my grammer on my comment it disgusts me as well.
11. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 09 Nov 2012, 07:44 0
internet explorer 10 fail the test actually! try it yourself! even chrome and safari and mozilla!
4. onethreealpha posted on 09 Nov 2012, 00:31 0
"might be able to spin up some momentum..."? Just need to drag yourself away from iphonearena and you'll find there already is plenty