BlackBerry 10 SDK and "Dev Alpha" device released to developers
0. phoneArena 01 May 2012, 09:05 posted on
Yesterday we showed you a few leaked shots of the Blackberry 10 Alpha Developer’s phone. It wasn’t a long wait until the official release because it just happened. RIM has just handed over BlackBerry 10 “Dev Alpha” devices out to developers so they can start creating BlackBerry 10 apps...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. dcgore (Posts: 226; Member since: 24 Feb 2012)
I watched the live feed and have to say i was impressed with the Camera capabilities.
2. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 580; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
it really looks like an iPhone with HD display and 4.2 inch screen. specs are decent though.
5. Tsepz_GP (Posts: 978; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
Good to see RIM making a good effort to stay in the smartphone wars, i hope the final unit has those specs.
We need another robust and unique platform, it cant just be a iOS and Android world.
6. parkwaydr (Posts: 572; Member since: 07 Sep 2011)
Totally agree, rim has shown what they can do with this prototype, now give us a beast and bring bb back,
7. Archan_Pe (Posts: 74; Member since: 08 Apr 2012)
it really looks like an iphone 4(s) but i like it... perhaps there also going to create something like siri.. but this time its berri! XD
9. andyboi_ph (Posts: 101; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
OMG, with this new look of BB and the camera rewind technology - awesome!