BlackBerry 10 SDK and "Dev Alpha" device released to developers
1. dcgore (Posts: 225; Member since: 24 Feb 2012)
I watched the live feed and have to say i was impressed with the Camera capabilities.
2. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 578; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
it really looks like an iPhone with HD display and 4.2 inch screen. specs are decent though.
5. Tsepz_GP (Posts: 973; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
Good to see RIM making a good effort to stay in the smartphone wars, i hope the final unit has those specs.
We need another robust and unique platform, it cant just be a iOS and Android world.
6. parkwaydr (Posts: 572; Member since: 07 Sep 2011)
Totally agree, rim has shown what they can do with this prototype, now give us a beast and bring bb back,
7. Archan_Pe (Posts: 74; Member since: 08 Apr 2012)
it really looks like an iphone 4(s) but i like it... perhaps there also going to create something like siri.. but this time its berri! XD
9. andyboi_ph (Posts: 101; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
OMG, with this new look of BB and the camera rewind technology - awesome!