BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha phone's self-timer has gone off
Had there not been a delay, developers would have by now exchanged the Dev Alpha phone for a limited edition BlackBerry 10 handset. This would have taken place about a month prior to the consumer launch of the new platform. The launch was supposed to take place in October.
As far as the phone is concerned, if you reboot it a few times, the message will stop displaying. With the delay in the launch of BlackBerry 10, RIM will undoubtedly extend the internal clock a few extra months. In the meantime, just be glad that the phone didn't self-destruct when the clock hit zero.
1. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
if only it explodes into pieces...
13. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
your annoying hating... we dont even care... why dont you just troll on some other android post that you will be happy!!! YOU ARE POSTING ON A WRONG POST!!!
because all you hating to BlackBerry doesn't make android or iOS (or whatever you support) the best... they got qualities that BB10 has and dont have! they are all unique in their own way...
14. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
you couldn't stop defending BB could you ?
16. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
no i wont...because BlackBerry is one awesome phone and OS!!!
they are so different in the market... unlike android.. all android looks the same but just different UI...
18. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
not really i just like BalckBerry so much.. but not a huge famboy..
19. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
where do you live at ? if you live in the states....i suggest you to move to AFRICA
20. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
im asian... i know that US really dont like BlackBerry (and Symbian) even before but since BB10 looks very futuristic, BB might catch their eyes!
10. Sparhawk (Posts: 75; Member since: 10 Mar 2012)
Blackberries have been doing that since day 1, haven't they?
2. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
"just be glad that the phone didn't self-destruct when the clock hit zero."
Hahaha just made me laugh :))
3. GeekMovement (Posts: 1918; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
I am super excited for Blackberry 10 I hope it all goes well.
7. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
i know right!! they dont get spotlights now but they will have one!! its really promising..
i've read on sites that went on a BlackBerry Jam that features the real prototype of the upcoming BB10.. they're all very positive.. its very refreshing.. the only problem that RIM now is apps avaialability(but its growing) and consumers to love and buy these new devices! other than that, BB10 is now par to Android and iOS and even WP...but it feels really a BlackBerry device.. you can really distinguish that its a BlackBerry!
4. ScottSchneider (Posts: 324; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
This is what came to my mind when I read the article...
"Good morning, Mr. Hunt. Your mission, should you choose to accept it. And Mr. Hunt, the next time you go on holiday, please be good enough to let us know where you're going. This message will self-destruct in five seconds."
6. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
well RIM BB10 devices where delayed, so devs shouldn't worry a thing about that.. its just annoying for those devs if they will make or test an app over the weekend though..
so devs, full the app world and make more before and after a real BB10 device will be release!!!
im just so excited for these BB10!! a very promising software and could really stand a chance to iOS, Android and Windows Phone...
8. eman99 (Posts: 269; Member since: 03 Aug 2010)
if only it turned to android it would 've been a great ui system
12. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
if they combined the asthetics and usablility of blackberry 10 and put android at it's core that would be awesome
that would be the only custom ui I would use