Black is users' favorite color when it comes to phones, followed by white
0. phoneArena posted on 14 Dec 2012, 06:08
Now, that's not exactly what we'd call a surprise, but anyways, it appears that people's favorite color for a phone is... black. At least that is the conclusion we can make from our improvised survey of 2518 PhoneArena readers, which is actually not that bad of a sample...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (limited) 5 days ago posted on 14 Dec 2012, 06:13 2 2
I wanna black on the front, and white at the back...
5. Nathan_ingx posted on 14 Dec 2012, 06:43 1 1
Get a Galaxy Ace, gives you a white cover for the back...free.
2. alterecho posted on 14 Dec 2012, 06:20 8 0
I believe Lumia 800/900 have something to do with Cyan making it as 3rd favourite.
3. chocolatebear76 posted on 14 Dec 2012, 06:21 0 0
Black/white,i guess it actually depends on how well build a phone is to suit these two colours
6. Nathan_ingx posted on 14 Dec 2012, 06:45 5 0
Yup, black is what i would go for. Except if it's a Lumia.
9. DetroitTech posted on 14 Dec 2012, 07:59 0 0
Funny how the GS3 doesn't even come in Black(until very recently only for VZW). Fail.
12. dsDoan posted on 14 Dec 2012, 11:37 0 1
Why would you say it doesn't come in black, and then say it does come in black in parentheses? That's a terrible way to construct a sentence.
10. PointMaza posted on 14 Dec 2012, 08:39 1 0
hey phone arena why you stop photos view as slide show?
13. nyamo posted on 14 Dec 2012, 16:32 0 0
black, but its the only option available for me, i would love a white phone but sadly i'm not paying the price to get one
14. Jyakotu posted on 14 Dec 2012, 17:50 1 0
And this is why manufacturers don't make phones of any other colors anymore. But like I said, I applaud Nokia and even HTC for making different colored phones when it comes to that WP8 models.
18. paynekiller posted on 16 Dec 2012, 15:55 0 0
Wonder what happened to the ol' silver from late 90's early 2000's? From what I seen in my lifetime, things were black, then silver/grey, then black again, maybe white is next?