Black is users' favorite color when it comes to phones, followed by white
0. phoneArena 14 Dec 2012, 06:08 posted on
Now, that's not exactly what we'd call a surprise, but anyways, it appears that people's favorite color for a phone is... black. At least that is the conclusion we can make from our improvised survey of 2518 PhoneArena readers, which is actually not that bad of a sample...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
I wanna black on the front, and white at the back...
5. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2992; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Get a Galaxy Ace, gives you a white cover for the back...free.
15. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
My phone is JUST like that
2. alterecho (Posts: 1054; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
I believe Lumia 800/900 have something to do with Cyan making it as 3rd favourite.
3. chocolatebear76 (Posts: 121; Member since: 03 Mar 2011)
Black/white,i guess it actually depends on how well build a phone is to suit these two colours
6. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2992; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Yup, black is what i would go for. Except if it's a Lumia.
9. DetroitTech (Posts: 55; Member since: 02 Nov 2011)
Funny how the GS3 doesn't even come in Black(until very recently only for VZW). Fail.
12. dsDoan (Posts: 215; Member since: 28 Dec 2011)
Why would you say it doesn't come in black, and then say it does come in black in parentheses? That's a terrible way to construct a sentence.
10. PointMaza (Posts: 60; Member since: 14 Dec 2012)
hey phone arena why you stop photos view as slide show?
13. nyamo (Posts: 274; Member since: 19 Mar 2011)
black, but its the only option available for me, i would love a white phone but sadly i'm not paying the price to get one
14. Jyakotu (Posts: 814; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
And this is why manufacturers don't make phones of any other colors anymore. But like I said, I applaud Nokia and even HTC for making different colored phones when it comes to that WP8 models.
18. paynekiller (Posts: 139; Member since: 24 May 2010)
Wonder what happened to the ol' silver from late 90's early 2000's? From what I seen in my lifetime, things were black, then silver/grey, then black again, maybe white is next?