Black Samsung Galaxy S III appears on T-Mobile: glossy, gorgeous
0. phoneArena 15 Aug 2012, 03:12 posted on
The Samsung Galaxy S III might have already turned into a classic with over 10 million units sold, but interestingly…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ardent1 (Posts: 1991; Member since: 16 Apr 2011)
The problem with black is that the cracks in the body will be easier to discern. Samsung's poor quality control is going to come back and bite it in the butt.
11. darkskoliro (Posts: 954; Member since: 07 May 2012)
so people thumb you down? seriously i swear anything you dont like about samsung or find average their fanboys will just hate on you
14. MISTER.H (banned) (Posts: 167; Member since: 03 Aug 2012)
Hold on, wait, could it be, i'm confused, no, mmmm, second thought's, aha.... Every-one this look's like DarkJedi....?
aka diffrent acount, or may be Taco?
15. MISTER.H (banned) (Posts: 167; Member since: 03 Aug 2012)
DarkJedi it's you? you'r name start's with "Dark" aha, a come back, couldn't resist a week's banned,,,,,?
21. darkskoliro (Posts: 954; Member since: 07 May 2012)
Yes because everyone with a "dark" in front of their name can suspicious. Idiot, go get a f*cking life, had this username for 6 years now.
3. JC557 (Posts: 981; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
It's pretty cool. Kinda reminds me of the Palm Pre/ Pixie smartphones.
7. lubba (Posts: 1310; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
Man, Samsung copied the Palm Pre/Pixie too! Have they run out of ideas. Honestly to me it looks like the iPhone 3G. Anyway gonna wait and see what HTC has up it's sleeves with the One x+.
16. SleepingOz (unregistered)
And nokia too!
Oh wait, could it be that it's nokia copying Samsung?
4. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2384; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
such an ugly phone.......and im just being honest sorry......Great phone! but bad design
5. fragmentation (banned) (Posts: 31; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
we understand what you think, but i think it is the photoshop problem,
the real one, you can imagine the white version has dyed into black, but for me it still ugly, haha
6. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2384; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
the back of it is what I really found........ummm i dont wanna say ugly (even though i already did lol) but it looks kinda "weird" in a way.......Kinda like a black pebble or something you know what i mean?
8. MeoCao (unregistered)
It's "char coal" color, LOL
But more choice, seriously, is better
13. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 770; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
I agree.. Soaps don't look good in black.
10. CharlieAtInfinity (Posts: 253; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
Agreed, also I like the S2 design more than the S3
9. nicholassss (Posts: 348; Member since: 10 May 2012)
Maybe its because I've seen this phone in white a million times but this looks kinda weird.
Does anyone else think It looks kinda ...chubby from the back in black.
12. sid07desai (Posts: 249; Member since: 03 May 2012)
Yes Mr. Wayne, it does come in black. :)
18. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
Hm... I think I would prefer the white over black... The glossy black look made the phone look really plastic looking even though it is plastic.
20. Jyakotu (Posts: 818; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
I still think the GS3 isn't an attractive phone, but I think the glossy black finish is kind of good looking.