Black Friday saw sales increase 186.54% on smartphone-optimized sites
0. phoneArena 01 Dec 2013, 10:55 posted on
The data from Black Friday continues to keep rolling in. Mobile commerce platform Branding Brand mined for some figures of its own and discovered that 152 sites optimized for smartphones brought in sales that were almost 187% above last year's figure. Those sites brought in 9.32 million visitors with two-thirds of them coming from an iOS flavored handset while one-third came from an Android powered phone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Finalflash (Posts: 2171; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
OKAY PPL, he is baiting us again. Let's try to be calm and say nothing negative. Do not let him win, hopefully this will protest retarded hate baiting articles.
2. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Expecting 6 plus inches of show tonight.
3. Finalflash (Posts: 2171; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
I don't know if that is a typo or an innuendo....so I will be taking bets on both.
5. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Should have proof read a little better.
6. AppleIsGod (Posts: 51; Member since: 27 Aug 2012)
lol great answer.
Anyone else expecting 6 plus inches of show ?