Black Friday deals roundup
0. phoneArena 17 Nov 2011, 09:54 posted on
Friday, the 25th, will see one of the busiest shopping days of this year, and there are plenty of deals in mobile to choose from, too. We are listing some of the more compelling of them by carrier in case you are in the market for a new phone or tablet...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. zake892 (Posts: 12; Member since: 28 Oct 2011)
staples from what i have seen is going to have the best sales on cell phones on black friday
2. willowseve77 (Posts: 5; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
i just called the sam's Club main office and they said that the sales(if you're a member) can be used for new customers and customers that are upgrading. It made my day!
3. AdamW33 (Posts: 39; Member since: 25 Aug 2011)
Where is the $199 Rezound deal? Its $259 on the verizon website.
5. McLTE (Posts: 612; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
This past weekend my wife purchased a Samsung Charge at Sam's.. this is great news.. we'll be going back for that price adjustment!! :P
I was trying to get her to go with newer tech.. but at $.96 for an LTE phone.. hard to pass that up!
6. willowseve77 (Posts: 5; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
that's my same thought too. i could go over to att for the GS2, which has higher specs ect, but verizons lte is so much faster and the droid charge isn't a bad phone .
7. AhmadAlsayegh (Posts: 232; Member since: 18 Jul 2011)
Any news about Unlocked phones dropping prices??
8. Tre-Nitty (Posts: 458; Member since: 16 Nov 2010)
That's a great deal for the att gs2. Heck my other line is eligible for an upgrade. May go buy it and sell it for huge profit.
9. snowgator (Posts: 3149; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
According to WP central, AT&T is planning a 1 cent sale on all WP devices on Saturday the 25th. Since the Titan is supposed to come out on the 20th, I can only guess that it is included. But I know the Focus S and the Flash both are, along with the 1st Gen Focus and HTC HD7S, though why anyone would grab one of those when the newer ones are out would be beyond me. There are some really great Android deals for Monday listed as well.
10. droidguy2323 (Posts: 55; Member since: 23 Sep 2011)
BB play book is tempting but I believe soon that will be the Walmart everyday low price lol
12. willowseve77 (Posts: 5; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
the sale actually starts at 11pm on thanksgiving night at sams club. and you can buy the phones online which is even better:)
13. username (Posts: 25; Member since: 05 Nov 2011)
The nexus s will be free at best buy, my dad works there ,so i know shyt.ijs
14. RobertC (Posts: 1; Member since: 20 Nov 2011)
How do the deals apply if you are one year in to your contract or do they apply?
15. dealaboo (Posts: 1; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
Black Friday is the start of Christmas shopping season with a bulk of discount and seasonal deals to boost the sales and many employers treat this day as an official holiday, increasing number of shoppers and risk of more traffic jams for those who are in nick to make best of this deal offering day. Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving Day where merchants offer crazy deals at almost unbelievably low prices.
16. Orpheus (Posts: 8; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Radio shack has the SGS2 for 49.99, new contract or upgrade. Nice option if you don't want to deal with the hassle of getting a new line to take advantage of the Amazon.com deal. Or, if like me your ETF is currently larger than the 50 price tag.