Big data from smartphones and smartwatches named some of 2013’s top 10 breakthrough tech
0. phoneArena 23 Apr 2013, 08:42 posted on
With a smartphone in every pocket and Pebble finally arriving to its first backers, big data from smartphones and smartwatches made it into the top 10 breakthrough technology...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ArtSim98 (limited) (Posts: 2738; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Smartwatches are boring... I'm happy with my Rolex! :)
2. Muzhhur (Posts: 245; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
indeed, I prefer the smart watch of citizen with BT or the ceramic one, both are powered with eco drive charging tec
3. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 495; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
if your having a smart watch. would you be charging it everyday. I mean what about the battery? 1500 mAh, then it would last how many hours providing it will not take days for it to survive?
4. joey_sfb (Posts: 2896; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
I have been using Sony smart watch for the last few months. I find it convenient tools to read sms especially bank pin code alert when i do my on line banking.
I could also silent my phone all the time as the watch vibrate on all phone alerts; phone call, appointment, sms and my email. So no need to take out my phone from the pocket to read.
Pair it with motorola silvr headset perfect! for me.
5. joey_sfb (Posts: 2896; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Motorola ELITE SLIVER Bluetooth is the most comfy all day blue tooth head set. Trust me i have 8 other branded Bluetooth head sets.