Big Red pushes Palm Pre Plus as a great phone for...Mom?
1. JeffdaBeat (unregistered)
Pfft, why not? I can't tell you how many moms come into my store wanting the free phone because all they do is call. Thing is, they could keep their lives and their kid's lives a lot more organized if they had an easy smartphone to use.
2. Trevsx1000 (Posts: 33; Member since: 08 Dec 2009)
I bought the Pre because I thought it would be more manly than getting the Pixi but thanks to VZW advertising my Pre will now be know as the Mom Phone. I might as well of bought a Pixi with a pink case.
3. Steven58 (Posts: 65; Member since: 25 Nov 2009)
now i'm surely not buying it! FIX THE GPS!!!
4. scorpio85 (Posts: 160; Member since: 16 Jan 2010)
I work at Sprint and I cant count how many moms I have sold a Pre to. Its an easy pda to use next to Blackberry, Windows, and Android.
5. oddmanout (Posts: 435; Member since: 22 May 2009)
This kind of makes me regret having a pre too... ever since i saw that ad i look at my phone like its a chick phone. at first i thought it looked good but now thanks to vz i cant look at it the same... the buttons are chick small. the screen is chick small. and the phone is chick small! Why wasnt it this clear when i bought it! Looks like i'm goin to the hero. f this bull crap
6. trentsinmypants (Posts: 312; Member since: 29 Jan 2009)
lets all sit back and watch the return rate jump through the roof with this unit! :D
7. vzwtechbill (Posts: 175; Member since: 16 Mar 2009)
pretty sad if you're going to judge a phone based on a commercial and not it's attributes