Between iPhone 5, Galaxy S III and Lumia 920, AT&T racks up its smartphone sales targets
0. phoneArena 05 Dec 2012, 08:37 posted on
Buoyed by extraordinarily strong demand for smartphones this holiday season, AT&T made the rare step to change its 2012 sales forecast mid-flight, and announce it is upping the predicted 25 million smartphone sales to 26 million now...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PAPINYC (Posts: 1947; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
I can't believe people are still subscribing to AT&Tragic after that article a few weeks ago; I'm sure they'll all cancel anyways when the country goes over that 'cliff'.... as per PA's own prediction.
8. jldleo (Posts: 32; Member since: 09 Aug 2011)
PAPINYC I couldn't agree with you more. I have a friend on AT&Trash who drops calls like its 1999.
3. hfielding (Posts: 3; Member since: 24 Dec 2011)
Which article are you referring to PAPINYC? I would like to read it.
4. PAPINYC (Posts: 1947; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Here, directly on PhoneArena:
Replace the ♥'s with periods. Enjoy!!
You can also type in "att worst service" in the search field at the top of PhoneArena's home page and you'll find two more articles. This is the THIRD year in a row for AT&Terrible (according to Consumer Reports) as WORST!!
5. RiseAgainst94 (Posts: 271; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
Great to see Lumia 920 on the title! Don't really care about AT&T.
6. gazmatic (Posts: 502; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
as soon as people figure out how to unlock the lumia at&t the sales will get stronger... no one wants a carrier branded phone
7. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
iPhone5 and S3 and others are selling well, except Nokia+WP8.....!
9. MC1123 (Posts: 1219; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
it would be nice to see this three beast on top 3 of AT&T!
im still wishing a lumia 922 will be available to verizon! and with the specs of the 920T...yes with microSD slot please!