Between iPhone 5, Galaxy S III and Lumia 920, AT&T racks up its smartphone sales targets
1. PAPINYC posted on 05 Dec 2012, 08:47 2 2
I can't believe people are still subscribing to AT&Tragic after that article a few weeks ago; I'm sure they'll all cancel anyways when the country goes over that 'cliff'.... as per PA's own prediction.
8. jldleo posted on 05 Dec 2012, 13:11 0 2
PAPINYC I couldn't agree with you more. I have a friend on AT&Trash who drops calls like its 1999.
3. hfielding posted on 05 Dec 2012, 09:18 3 0
Which article are you referring to PAPINYC? I would like to read it.
4. PAPINYC posted on 05 Dec 2012, 10:25 0 3
Here, directly on PhoneArena:
Replace the ♥'s with periods. Enjoy!!
You can also type in "att worst service" in the search field at the top of PhoneArena's home page and you'll find two more articles. This is the THIRD year in a row for AT&Terrible (according to Consumer Reports) as WORST!!
5. RiseAgainst94 posted on 05 Dec 2012, 10:55 1 0
Great to see Lumia 920 on the title! Don't really care about AT&T.
6. gazmatic posted on 05 Dec 2012, 10:55 1 1
as soon as people figure out how to unlock the lumia at&t the sales will get stronger... no one wants a carrier branded phone
7. TROLL posted on 05 Dec 2012, 12:14 1 4
iPhone5 and S3 and others are selling well, except Nokia+WP8.....!
9. MC1123 posted on 05 Dec 2012, 19:32 0 0
it would be nice to see this three beast on top 3 of AT&T!
im still wishing a lumia 922 will be available to verizon! and with the specs of the 920T...yes with microSD slot please!