Best wearable of MWC 2014: PhoneArena awards
0. phoneArena 28 Feb 2014, 08:57 posted on
Wearable devices are all the rage this year, and there were quite a few of them at Mobile World Congress, but was there really any single break-through one?…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Reverence (Posts: 224; Member since: 16 Jul 2012)
If Samsung adds support of non samsung devices then this is the best wearable of all time
4. rd_nest (Posts: 825; Member since: 06 Jun 2010)
It was awarded the Best Mobile Device in MWC.
3. hassoups (Posts: 386; Member since: 06 Jun 2013)
This is what the Gear should have always been in my opinion, but i see how others would like the gear as a direct replacement of a timepiece on their wrists. Pre-ordering this one with the s5
7. Achilis (Posts: 32; Member since: 05 Oct 2013)
This was one really good product from Samsung. The design is superb. Really wants to buy one to pair it with my awesome Note 3. Release it quick and take my money Samsung.
8. JerryTime (Posts: 468; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
This is one of the main reasons I am so amped for the arrival of my Note 3 this coming week!!! I love my Sony Smartwatch 2, but this thing just blows it out of the water.
9. -box- (Posts: 3882; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
This looks neat, but I'd like to see what Nokia/Microsoft or other WP accessory makers would create to rival it or work with WP.