Best video players for Android
0. phoneArena posted on 21 Aug 2012, 07:04
Not all Android handsets are created equal when it comes to video playback - some support Divx/Xvid/MKV video files out of the box, others don't, some can load subtitles if you need them, and others, well... don't. Video players fit right into the category where these issues can be easily remedied with capable third party apps, so we round up a few of the best ones for your convenience...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Daniel.P posted on 21 Aug 2012, 07:13 3 0
Will be added as soon as it is out of beta, since it's pretty good as it is already :)
5. OpTiMuS_BlAcK posted on 21 Aug 2012, 07:36 7 0
MX is already the best... It has every setting you'd need and more :D
But that's just me..
7. SuperAndroidEvo posted on 21 Aug 2012, 07:40 1 0
You sir are 100% correct. You are the winner of the $50,000.00 prize. lol
8. Tsepz_GP posted on 21 Aug 2012, 08:02 1 0
Although i have a GS2 which plays everything i throw at it with the built-in player, i must say i like both MX and Mobo, both have great, fast and functional UIs and also support anything i throw at them, ive got both installed. Also got QQ Player in my Xperia X10 and use Mobo on my Galaxy Tab10.1. :)
9. shadowcell posted on 21 Aug 2012, 09:09 1 0
Thanks for the suggestions. Dropped Rockplayer Lite for MX Player. Best decision ever until VLC comes into play.
10. Savage posted on 21 Aug 2012, 09:16 2 0
MX FTW. Throw any video file at it, you won't be disappointed I started using it after mVideo Player which is not in the list but it's pretty good.
11. downphoenix posted on 21 Aug 2012, 14:55 0 0
Im fine with the default player, given that I dont watch a lot of videos on my phone anyway, and when I do, its typically via Youtube or videos I recorded from the phone.
13. ivanted posted on 21 Nov 2012, 23:22 0 0
Yeah, MX Player is really of great features including background playback.
VLC is also one of my favorites. lol