Best tablet of MWC 2014: PhoneArena awards
Clocking in at the breathtaking just 0.25" (6.4mm) girth, the Xperia Z2 Tablet is also the lightest of them 10" slates, weighing only 15 ounces (426g) for the Wi-Fi model, and 15.5 ounces (439g) for LTE/3G model. For comparison, the Tablet Z is 6.9mm thin, and weighs 17.46 oz (495 g), while the venerable iPad Air is 7.5 mm, and with 16.86 oz (478 g) of weight, respectively, with a tad smaller display.
2. ArtSim98 (Posts: 2976; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Nope not really lol. Something from Huawei maybe.
5. Ashoaib (Posts: 2297; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
Huawie mediapad X1 is stunning, only thing PA didnt bothered to counted it as a tablet niether a phone... may be if PA will talk something about phablet then may be they will award it
6. SuperMaoriBro (Posts: 321; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
Oh yeah the x1 - how could i forget, i added it to my wanted list when it was listed on pa. I agree the x1 looks gorgeous
3. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3421; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Geez that tablet is too sexy, just too much.
4. bohdan4ik13 (Posts: 82; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Huawei MediaPad X1 7.0 - the best of MWC 2014.
7. dorianb (Posts: 410; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Wow. PA got one right.
Hold me. I might faint
9. philansel7 (Posts: 27; Member since: 14 Aug 2013)
Haha PA is trying to catch up from their mistake fort the best phone !!