Best smartphone camera photos #84
0. phoneArena 02 May 2014, 07:22 posted on
We're back with the 84th post in our special photographic-centric series where we present you with a number of awesome images taken by... well, you (and your cell phones)...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Ashoaib (Posts: 1221; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
#7 is amazing regardless of from which phone it is taken
19. phichart (Posts: 8; Member since: 03 May 2014)
yes.. 1st pic is awesome but prefer 7th pic
3. ArtSim98 (Posts: 2267; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Number 8 looks like a very beautiful place, but the first one is very well taken, so I voted for #1.
4. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1198; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
I voted for #4 bc I just want the summer to come now... XD
6. mr.techdude (Posts: 536; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
PA I don't want to make you look bad but where is my photo I sent, it's been more then six months now and I haven't seen anything yet and don't tell that that I probably missed a week which I haven't.
7. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 727; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
How funny that the "sub par" "mediocre" camera actually won...
8. ArtSim98 (Posts: 2267; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
This is not about the camera, but about how the photographer managed to capture the beauty into the photo.
9. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 727; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
My point still stands, the ones who call it a mediocre and sub par camera just can't use it, yes it has limited detail, but it more than makes up for it in less than ideal lighting conditions, i have enjoyed every moment with this camera because the shutter is insane, you can capture kids moving indoors which even my CSC has trouble with.
10. istitch (Posts: 157; Member since: 19 Mar 2013)
A good camera allows the photographer to take good picture, but a good photographer can take good picture with any camera.
This "contest" is more to testing the photographer skills rather than the camera used, and they included the smartphone just to make it more relevant.
12. JMartin22 (Posts: 713; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
Also, these scenic photos are all of different environments and are shot under different levels of lighting conditions. It really depends on what subjective beauty you like the most, rather than the capability of the camera phones that took them.
11. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 1651; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
#7 looks beautiful, like it was carved by a nokian angel
16. phatdaddio21 (Posts: 15; Member since: 17 Aug 2013)
Just goes to show all of you that the HTC-1 can take stunning photos if you know how to set up and use all the features of the camera ,,but I guess since it's not a Sammy product you lame thinking people don't know how to do that or your just lazy ,,my guess is both
20. SlowPoison77 (Posts: 27; Member since: 30 Nov 2013)
agree, i too own HTC one and took many stunning pics
18. express77 (unregistered)
Phonearena's photo gallery load damn slow on my connection. It's slow but other sites loads even HQ photos faster than PA.
21. ashouhdy (Posts: 44; Member since: 31 Oct 2013)
i sent 3 photos with flickr links hope to see any of them here