Best smartphone camera photos #83
0. phoneArena 11 Apr 2014, 09:16 posted on
We're back with the 83rd post in our special photographic-centric series where we present you with a number of awesome images taken by... well, you (and your cell phones)...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3464; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Second one is cute, but I went for the first one.
16. akki20892 (Posts: 3745; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Wowwww #10 is awesome.....look there is nothing else on that pic and still selected.
3. Cyan3boN (Posts: 435; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
PIC no: 3 looks fishy to me. The nexus 4 can never take such good photos.
4. majp89 (Posts: 115; Member since: 18 Jun 2013)
These are all pretty good minus one of them, but #9 I like the lens flare effect. Is that the Galaxy S2?
6. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1163; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
#9. coz there is no phone name. lollolololollololol
even the people here voted for it XD
7. xche78x (Posts: 101; Member since: 11 Mar 2014)
i voted for number 9, i like that its a mystery phone even if any phone can capture flowers with sunrays... my ol xperia pro had tons of those...
9. chocowii (Posts: 370; Member since: 30 Jan 2014)
Its not the camera specs, its in the content and story behind the pictures that counts
10. duartix (Posts: 166; Member since: 01 Apr 2014)
There is exactly 1.000 good pictures in this lot. And that's #4.
There's another 2-3 interesting ones but none of them can even qualify, when their horizons are tilted beyond reasonability, which is something that plagues the whole lot. :(
12. Penny (Posts: 1362; Member since: 04 Feb 2011)
Technically speaking, I agree with you that #4 is probably the best photo here. However, I really like #6 a lot and chose it because it has this sort of heavenly, ethereal feel to it.
15. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3135; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Agreed...voted for 4.The rest are so-so...
17. amats69 (Posts: 1217; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
pic number 7 would be a great pic if it has a good framing..number 9 also is a good choice for this batch but ill go for number 1!
18. Jaeel (Posts: 27; Member since: 18 Apr 2013)
8. I like the green/blue balance and the haze effect that melds the colors. Awesome field of depth too.
19. clevername (Posts: 1435; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
If the photographer of number 5 focused on the ocean and blurred the lock, it would be the winner.
20. aksa123 (Posts: 271; Member since: 30 Jan 2014)
Somenone still uses galaxy s2 !!! Good job man.
I voted for number 6 tho, the colors are so natural.
26. SlowPoison77 (Posts: 27; Member since: 30 Nov 2013)
btw, how can i send my photos o phone arena????