Best smartphone camera photos #83
We're back with the 83rd post in our special photographic-centric series where we present you with a number of awesome images taken by... well, you (and your cell phones).
So, which picture did you like most last time? The answer is Emix's photo, taken with the Samsung Galaxy S4. And a pretty well-deserved first place it is, we should say!
Of course, there are many other incredible images left to be seen. Let's continue with another set of 10 pics, each of which can easily convince even the most professionally-inclined photographer that cell phones are more than a toy in the camera department.
Please note that if your own awesome image is not included here, this doesn't mean that it won't end up on the site. We simply might not have gotten to it yet! So, we urge you to continue following us, as we'll be publishing more of these truly great photos in the following days and weeks.
We'd also like to remind you that you can continue submitting your cool cell phone pics to the following email address:
In order to not miss on all the glory, you also have to mention your name/nickname, as well as the phone you used to take the shots. A nice additional piece of info would be a name or a short description for the image.
With that, we now leave you with our 83rd set of favorite photos...
- Which photo do you like most?
186 votes (186 votes) 1
111 votes (111 votes) 2
112 votes (112 votes) 3
109 votes (109 votes) 4
17 votes (17 votes) 5
67 votes (67 votes) 6
44 votes (44 votes) 7
49 votes (49 votes) 8
181 votes (181 votes) 9
11 votes (11 votes) 10
1. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3326; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Second one is cute, but I went for the first one.
16. akki20892 (Posts: 3657; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Wowwww #10 is awesome.....look there is nothing else on that pic and still selected.
3. Cyan3boN (Posts: 425; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
PIC no: 3 looks fishy to me. The nexus 4 can never take such good photos.
4. majp89 (Posts: 104; Member since: 18 Jun 2013)
These are all pretty good minus one of them, but #9 I like the lens flare effect. Is that the Galaxy S2?
6. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1162; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
#9. coz there is no phone name. lollolololollololol
even the people here voted for it XD
7. xche78x (Posts: 101; Member since: 11 Mar 2014)
i voted for number 9, i like that its a mystery phone even if any phone can capture flowers with sunrays... my ol xperia pro had tons of those...
9. chocowii (Posts: 327; Member since: 30 Jan 2014)
Its not the camera specs, its in the content and story behind the pictures that counts
10. duartix (Posts: 111; Member since: 01 Apr 2014)
There is exactly 1.000 good pictures in this lot. And that's #4.
There's another 2-3 interesting ones but none of them can even qualify, when their horizons are tilted beyond reasonability, which is something that plagues the whole lot. :(
12. Penny (Posts: 1267; Member since: 04 Feb 2011)
Technically speaking, I agree with you that #4 is probably the best photo here. However, I really like #6 a lot and chose it because it has this sort of heavenly, ethereal feel to it.
15. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3024; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Agreed...voted for 4.The rest are so-so...
17. amats69 (Posts: 1131; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
pic number 7 would be a great pic if it has a good framing..number 9 also is a good choice for this batch but ill go for number 1!
18. Jaeel (Posts: 27; Member since: 18 Apr 2013)
8. I like the green/blue balance and the haze effect that melds the colors. Awesome field of depth too.
19. clevername (Posts: 1431; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
If the photographer of number 5 focused on the ocean and blurred the lock, it would be the winner.
20. aksa123 (Posts: 232; Member since: 30 Jan 2014)
Somenone still uses galaxy s2 !!! Good job man.
I voted for number 6 tho, the colors are so natural.
26. SlowPoison77 (Posts: 27; Member since: 30 Nov 2013)
btw, how can i send my photos o phone arena????