Best smartphone camera photos #76
0. phoneArena 24 Oct 2013, 09:11 posted on
We're back with the 76th post in our special photographic-centric series where we present you with a number of awesome images taken by... well, you (and your cell phones)...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. akki20892 (Posts: 3251; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
i sent my great photos, and still not selected. i tell u what my photo still looks better than some this photos.
18. buccob (Posts: 1307; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
I did the same once, and sent 6 or 7 pics, no reply and no selection... I desisted and ended up opening an Instagram account. "dquilon" (of course, seeing them in hi-res would be better)
24. Shatter (Posts: 1967; Member since: 29 May 2013)
I upload to mediafire because they do not compress your photos/videos.
3. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 725; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Anybody else can't vote and only sees 0% in all of them?
8. Slammer (Posts: 935; Member since: 03 Jun 2010)
I'll tell you what. It's getting harder and harder to judge these pics. It just shows how exceptional the cameras on phones are today. I chose pic #3 because of the user's eye for the prop setting. The detail in low light is also very clean and precise. But, in all honesty, this was a very tough choice.
12. cezarepc (Posts: 509; Member since: 23 Nov 2012)
Mmmm. Actually I think this batch is not as good as the previous ones. Just sayin'. #8 is good though, looks processed even though it's not (cat is good too).
Just me but all others can be taken by anyone else as long as they are in a wonderful environment. But taking wonderful shots in common places, that's something.
17. PBXtech (Posts: 966; Member since: 21 Oct 2013)
I voted for #3 as well, the lighting was extremely well done and use of dark negative space offset the lighting in a nice complementary way.
10. Beijendorf (Posts: 277; Member since: 27 Aug 2013)
The colours, details and depth of field on #9 is actually rather stunning.
Can't wait for the current smartphone camera giants to enter in competition 77. Imagine these images taken with Lumia 1020, Xperia Z1, Lumia 1520 and Galaxy Zoom. It'll be beyond stunning.
14. chrislars (Posts: 77; Member since: 11 Apr 2013)
I agree the dof in this picture (#9) was surprising to me that it came from a phone.
19. buccob (Posts: 1307; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
In my experience my Acro S takes better Macro, and daylight pics than even the iPhone 5 and Galaxy S3... and if you set the correct mode, night shots may come better looking as well...
16. Vireak (unregistered)
I like them all!
20. Penywyz (banned) (Posts: 255; Member since: 13 Aug 2013)
No love for the cliffs in number 7 come on PhoneArena community!! ;)
22. zuckerboy (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
when I check photos for the first time, I dont look phone model cuz that way bit exciting :D
25. JunitoNH (Posts: 838; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
I think some of you are voting for the phone, instead of the picture. There isn't a better detail, beautiful, and colorful picture than #9.
27. shreyas.s666 (Posts: 80; Member since: 24 Aug 2012)
Does phonearena selects the pics with there advanced biased feature and put them here? I've sent around 8 pictures,which were captured from lumia 920.none of them are posted here.
Here are some of my images