We're back with the 75th post in our special photographic-centric series where we present you with a number of awesome images taken by... well, you (and your cell phones).
So, which picture did you like most last time? The answer is Ahmad Sawalha's photo, taken with the Google Nexus 4. And a pretty well-deserved first place it is, we should say!
Of course, there are many other incredible images left to be seen. Let's continue with another set of 10 pics, each of which can easily convince even the most professionally-inclined photographer that cell phones are more than a toy in the camera department.
Please note that if your own awesome image is not included here, this doesn't mean that it won't end up on the site. We simply might not have gotten to it yet! So, we urge you to continue following us, as we'll be publishing more of these truly great photos in the following days and weeks.
We'd also like to remind you that you can continue submitting your cool cell phone pics to the following email address:
In order to not miss on all the glory, you also have to mention your name/nickname, as well as the phone you used to take the shots. A nice additional piece of info would be a name or a short description for the image.
With that, we now leave you with our 75th set of favorite photos...
Phonearena pollssort by
- Which photo do you like most?
- 1 12.15% (96 votes) (96 votes)
- 2 18.61% (147 votes) (147 votes)
- 3 3.8% (30 votes) (30 votes)
- 4 1.39% (11 votes) (11 votes)
- 5 34.3% (271 votes) (271 votes)
- 6 0.89% (7 votes) (7 votes)
- 7 1.52% (12 votes) (12 votes)
- 8 7.97% (63 votes) (63 votes)
- 9 11.77% (93 votes) (93 votes)
- 10 7.59% (60 votes) (60 votes)