Best smartphone camera photos #73
We're back with the 73rd post in our special photographic-centric series where we present you with a number of awesome images taken by... well, you (and your cell phones).
So, which picture did you like most last time? The answer is Shuhail's photo, taken with the Karbonn A11. And a pretty well-deserved first place it is, we should say!
Of course, there are many other incredible images left to be seen. Let's continue with another set of 10 pics, each of which can easily convince even the most professionally-inclined photographer that cell phones are more than a toy in the camera department.
Please note that if your own awesome image is not included here, this doesn't mean that it won't end up on the site. We simply might not have gotten to it yet! So, we urge you to continue following us, as we'll be publishing more of these truly great photos in the following days and weeks.
We'd also like to remind you that you can continue submitting your cool cell phone pics to the following email address:
In order to not miss on all the glory, you also have to mention your name/nickname, as well as the phone you used to take the shots. A nice additional piece of info would be a name or a short description for the image.
With that, we now leave you with our 73rd set of favorite photos...
- Which photo do you like most?
106 votes (106 votes) 1
29 votes (29 votes) 2
64 votes (64 votes) 3
30 votes (30 votes) 4
96 votes (96 votes) 5
10 votes (10 votes) 6
115 votes (115 votes) 7
80 votes (80 votes) 8
22 votes (22 votes) 9
24 votes (24 votes) 10
5. Johnnokia (Posts: 525; Member since: 27 May 2012)
Look at Nokia N8 third picture.
It is simply stunning!
27. cezarepc (Posts: 575; Member since: 23 Nov 2012)
I like it too. My camera phone is an N8 as well. Great camera-centric phone.
10. SuperNexus (Posts: 119; Member since: 18 Jan 2013)
So, only think you see in Photo is ....is it taken by Lumia or not?
23. JEverettnow (Posts: 202; Member since: 11 Mar 2013)
Honestly, most of these pictures were a little poopy if not very poopy.
2. chunk1x (Posts: 248; Member since: 25 Jun 2011)
Wow! A Nokia N95 is still alive to join this contest.
18. nghtwng68 (Posts: 76; Member since: 26 Nov 2009)
Likewise about the N95 8 GB and the photo is great and better than some modern day camera phones now. Amazing Nokia!
12. PunyPoop (Posts: 741; Member since: 18 Jan 2013)
send it here firstname.lastname@example.org
and BTW read the article before commenting..
11. Credo (Posts: 695; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
I really like pic 3, beautiful colors ! Well done Nokia N8 ;-)
14. selena1000 (Posts: 83; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
they should stop showing the names of the phones as i can surely see most people dont vote for good pictures taken with an iphone. In this post most of the pictures(the best ones included)are taken with iphone but still its not winning
20. Credo (Posts: 695; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
Even without the name's, pictures taken with an iPhone will still be recognizable, they just don't have a wide angle lens ....
21. mr.techdude (Posts: 551; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Where is my pic its been 3 months and I still don't see it please PA. My pic blows all there's, I've taken a close up shot (very close) on a spider sitting on its web with my HTC one x and it looks damn good.
28. cyborg009 (Posts: 92; Member since: 17 Sep 2011)
I sent mine in April which appeared now, so expect yours in next article... Dont know why but the frequency of cool images articles has gone down drastically!!
24. Muzhhur (Posts: 248; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
Well I got a lot of photos with my lumia 920 no flashhttps://twitter.com/Muzzhur/st
Look for yourself
25. Muzhhur (Posts: 248; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
but never appear on PA ... Xd
26. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2693; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
I voted #7, very cool, very good to see Nokia's old buddies.