Best smartphone camera photos #71
0. phoneArena 19 Jul 2013, 08:10 posted on
We're back with the 71st post in our special photographic-centric series where we present you with a number of awesome images taken by... well, you (and your cell phones)...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
14. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
Number 8? Because it came from a Samsung right? /s
I do think number 9 is a lot better compared to number 8.
4. justsayit (Posts: 256; Member since: 09 May 2013)
nokia 808 awww
but i like no.9 more
5. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1345; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
When I look at my pictures I can't tell if I took them with my 1.3mp, 3.2mp, 5mp,10mp, Droid OG, Droid X, Nexus or Note 2. At the end of the day it's either a good picture or bad picture and it's the memory that counts. We take pictures for the memories and 20 years from now you won't remember or care which camera you used.
All the pictures I see are decent. We're getting to caught up in the technical detail. One of the best pictures I have is the first picture with me and my wife after getting married 17 years ago. And it was taken with a 35mm film camera.
7. cepcamba (Posts: 717; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
OK, with that aside can you now cast your vote please.
6. cepcamba (Posts: 717; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
There's no competition in this round, 9 is killing it.
9. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Number 4 Awwww :3 love cats
12. DomSanity (Posts: 17; Member since: 13 Dec 2012)
9 looks good, thanks for those who voted for my entry #5
16. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3541; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
I voted 8 but I also liked 6, 9 & 10.