Best smartphone camera photos #69
0. phoneArena 21 Jun 2013, 09:02 posted on
We're back with the 69th post in our special photographic-centric series where we present you with a number of awesome images taken by... well, you (and your cell phones)...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
My god, those iPhone photos are so oversaturated, especially number 8.
11. SleepingOz (unregistered)
It's your lumia 920 that takes washed-out pictures.
21. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 991; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Number 8 seems edited, too much contrast for a picture straight from the phone.
24. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
Contrast and saturation level can be adjusted on the phone's settings itself, not necessarily done by post processing. But i agree it looks way unnatural.
2. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
the contest has been dominate dby Nokia:)
I like the fourth one
22. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3075; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I like the shots by N8.
They're detailed and well saturated but i voted for 10 because of the composition with respect to the camera-phone in mind.
38. Penny (Posts: 1342; Member since: 04 Feb 2011)
Yep. Same thing for me. Like the Nokia N8 shots, but went with 10 because it did a very respectable job with colors and exposure, and without much noise.
3. loken (Posts: 462; Member since: 09 May 2012)
Phone arena should stop posting the device name that is used to capture the photos.. so fanboys wont chose their brand...
they should reveal it when the winner is announced ..
18. Credo (Posts: 700; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
I agree, but seriously, even if they remove the names of the phones, you will still recognize the first picture...
9. amski89 (Posts: 6; Member since: 19 Apr 2013)
yay,. I won,. Thanks to all who voted last time! :)
25. DomSanity (Posts: 17; Member since: 13 Dec 2012)
Wow Boracay! It's more fun here in the Philippines! And to my friend Rem, nice shot!
39. JEverettnow (Posts: 221; Member since: 11 Mar 2013)
Im not really a fan of any of these photos.
41. janjhel1907 (Posts: 12; Member since: 21 Jun 2013)
comparing lumia 920, IPHONE 5, N8 to a old smartphone xperia ray in terms of camera?!! wat the F*ck!!! xperia ray was an old device, maybe compare all phones to xperia Z
43. Remmy (Posts: 67; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
I don't see anything wrong with comparing recent flagships with 3 year old phones, wouldn't you be proud of owning something years old but would still be "relevant" in today's standard even just for its camera? Anyway, I still respect your opinion. :P Btw, I did send those pictures (9 and 10) taken by my "old" Xperia, all in auto mode. :)