We're back with the 69th post in our special photographic-centric series where we present you with a number of awesome images taken by... well, you (and your cell phones).
So, which picture did you like most last time? The answer is Philip Am Guay's photo, taken with the Sony Xperia S. And a pretty well-deserved first place it is, we should say!
Of course, there are many other incredible images left to be seen. Let's continue with another set of 10 pics, each of which can easily convince even the most professionally-inclined photographer that cell phones are more than a toy in the camera department.
Please note that if your own awesome image is not included here, this doesn't mean that it won't end up on the site. We simply might not have gotten to it yet! So, we urge you to continue following us, as we'll be publishing more of these truly great photos in the following days and weeks.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS FOR YOUR SUBMISSIONS:
In order to not miss on all the glory, you also have to mention your name/nickname, as well as the phone you used to take the shots. A nice additional piece of info would be a name or a short description for the image.
With that, we now leave you with our 69th set of favorite photos...
Phonearena pollssort by
- Which photo do you like most?
- 1 22.4% (110 votes) (110 votes)
- 2 9.98% (49 votes) (49 votes)
- 3 3.26% (16 votes) (16 votes)
- 4 3.26% (16 votes) (16 votes)
- 5 15.89% (78 votes) (78 votes)
- 6 6.72% (33 votes) (33 votes)
- 7 11.2% (55 votes) (55 votes)
- 8 13.65% (67 votes) (67 votes)
- 9 4.28% (21 votes) (21 votes)
- 10 9.37% (46 votes) (46 votes)