Best portable Bluetooth speakers money can buy
0. phoneArena 29 Nov 2013, 07:31 posted on
Raise your hand if you're not satisfied with the output of your phone's built-in loudspeaker. All hands up? Good! That means we're all on the same page. Unfortunately, it's going to take some time for smartphone speakers to evolve enough to satisfy our high quality demands. But while we wait for that to happen, we can always rely on a high-grade wireless Bluetooth speaker...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. anleoflippy (Posts: 319; Member since: 03 Jan 2013)
The Sony and the JBL I have actually tried. I give an edge to Sony but JBL achieved great sound for such a small package.
3. joey_sfb (Posts: 3240; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Jawbone big jambox or Geneva speakers for me.
4. Chris_Bakke (Posts: 210; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
I bought the Bose SoundLink Mini, and am very impressed and it looks a lot more portable than some of those other ones.
5. CreeDiddy (Posts: 348; Member since: 04 Nov 2011)
Bought the iHome iW2 Airplay speaker from GroupOn this last Weds for $54 shipped. They had a $10 off coupon and this seems like the best deal for bluetooth and airplay speaker around. I also bought the Ematic bluetooth speaker for $19 at Walmart. Why spend $150 when the value of these speakers are much less than their competition.
6. Sharky (Posts: 133; Member since: 24 Jun 2008)
Well I guess if you want a higher quality speaker. I bought the HMDX Rave at Staples for $19. They're ok considering how much they cost, but they leave a lot to be desired in terms of clarity and bass.
7. JEverettnow (Posts: 210; Member since: 11 Mar 2013)
I've been digging the JBL Flip, Charge, and Pulse. I give mid and high clarity to the Bose, but bass and loudness to the JBL line.
8. yonith (Posts: 41; Member since: 11 Sep 2012)
This article is crap. It might as well be an ad. At least say which one is best and give a reason.
10. bucky (Posts: 1574; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
I use my audioengine a5+ :D
For this price you can just buy a medium range set of bookshelf speakers with wireless adapter.