Best of Cool Images, taken with your cell phones #1
No votes this time! We believe any picture of these is beautiful in its own way. We're simply letting you experience them once more...
If you like the idea of our Cool Images column, don't hesitate to send your photos at the following email address:
2. Syed Adnan - Nokia N8
3. Remy Rapozo Zabala - Nokia N900
5. Steve Larson - HTC Droid Incredible
6. Bustervic - Sony Ericsson Xperia X10
7. Dobell - Nokia N85
7. Muhannad (Posts: 455; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
Just wait until there are submissions from the Nokia 808 PureView.
9. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
then these pics will be nothing anymore :D
2. Mobile-X-Pert (Posts: 565; Member since: 20 Dec 2010)
Number 3 is in Dominican Republic! my country.
6. Penny (Posts: 1086; Member since: 04 Feb 2011)
Number 7 is a great shot from a photographers standpoint. Number 4 is framed perfectly. I think number 4 is my personal favorite here, but good job to everybody on this list; these are truly spectacular.
8. skymitch89 (Posts: 1015; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
Some nice pics, but I can see the lines where the panorama pieces were put together the pics on #10. My favorites are #s 4, 6, 7, 8, and 9, but the one I'm most impressed at is #5 because of the quality for the age of the device.
10. nghtwng68 (Posts: 73; Member since: 26 Nov 2009)
The Cool Image is such a Xcellent idea.
A way for mobile fans to showcase their phones and talent on a wide scale.
I really like photos #2, 4, 7 and 10. My personal favorite is #2 in Dubai. A fantastic shot and composition. Never been to Dubai, but would love to go there now.
12. brd8951 (Posts: 23; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
Check the spelling of the title, please: should read "...taken with YOUR cell phone...." Sorry, grammar police is off duty now for the rest of the day. Thank you for your compliance.
13. bustervic (Posts: 22; Member since: 13 Feb 2012)
Yeah, they are all awesome in their own rights. I took #6 on the seawall just before the Kona Xmas parade started so it has special sentimental value to me :)
I really like #4 for the overall pic and quality. #7 is really well done too.