Best of CTIA 2011: People's Pick
0. phoneArena posted on 28 Mar 2011, 09:00
CTIA Wireless 2011 followed one of the biggest stirs in the industry after AT&T announced it's about to acquire T-Mobile USA. But whatever that change brings, one thing is certain – CTIA pushed the envelope on 3D and gizmo thickness for all carriers and manufacturers…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. Tottenham posted on 28 Mar 2011, 09:54 3 2
The EVO 3D has me seriously considering jumping ship from VZW to Sprint.
5. derp (unregistered) posted on 28 Mar 2011, 10:48 5 15
just a long list of the same shitty android devices. no thanks.
6. zackh121556 (unregistered) posted on 28 Mar 2011, 11:11 0 0
Id say the EVO 3D, however with plans to get the Thunderbolt i really dont think a network change would idea me to leave the network, i have no problem with Sprint but with the 4G compare verizon has the cake and eats it too, plus no kickstand! wtf....ohh well, great device but at this time in my life i can do more with the T-Bolt
7. roldefol posted on 28 Mar 2011, 11:45 4 3
I am the only one who feels 3D phones are nothing but a cheap marketing ploy, just like 3D TV and Crest 3D White toothpaste?
11. AndroidTroll posted on 28 Mar 2011, 15:11 0 2
are you kidding, Crest 3D White is the best!! I am excited for 3D because it gives you more options (if you don't like it just turn it off). Besides, if it looks like the Nintendo 3DS then I will be happy :)
14. therygy posted on 28 Mar 2011, 17:19 0 0
is the phone screen its self 3D or does it just take 3D photos and videos?
16. JW1ngman posted on 28 Mar 2011, 21:39 0 0
3d is not a "marketing ploy" but something new to add to phones in 2011. something that you cant get out of simply dowloading an app. i believe its more "innovative" than a "scam".
19. roldefol posted on 29 Mar 2011, 07:45 0 0
It may look interesting, but it's still a gimmick. If phone makers weren't already shoving it at us saying "look at this! isn't it cool?!", trying to one-up each other, would we be clambering for it?
15. JW1ngman posted on 28 Mar 2011, 21:29 1 0
looks like sprint wins CTIA '11!! bonus being a sprint cust/employee myself.
18. ncmacasl posted on 29 Mar 2011, 07:37 0 1
voting for the Sidekick 4G - a whole new HIGH for mid-range phones. New standard in full QWERTY phones! still have Qs, but many were answered at CTIA. Hope it comes out before the May 31 Microsoft/Danger DOA date for older Sidekicks.
21. aztaxia12295 posted on 29 Mar 2011, 09:55 0 0
i think the thrill will have the better 3d...
but i think the power and phone overall goes to the evo 3d