CTIA Wireless 2011 followed one of the biggest stirs in the industry after AT&T announced it's about to acquire T-Mobile USA. But whatever that change brings, one thing is certain – CTIA pushed the envelope on 3D and gizmo thickness for all carriers and manufacturers. And changed this year's show was – T-Mobile's chief executive cancelled his presence in the four-carrier CEO roundtable discussion, while international presence was also hindered by the tragic events in Japan.
Does this mean we didn't have a landslide of announcements? Not at all – Sprint's HTC EVO 3D and AT&T's LG Thrill 4G were unveiled with much fanfare from the third dimension and the ultra-thin Samsung Galaxy Tab in its 10.1-inch and 8.9-inch forms all impressed us. But we've had our say and now we're eager to hear your opinion about the devices present at the show. Did the 3D handsets steal the show? Or was it the tablet innovation that took your heart away? Feel welcome to voice your opinion in the poll below and truly decide which gadget ruled this year's CTIA!
- Which was the best gadget at CTIA 2011?
- HTC EVO 3D 63.3% (69 votes) (69 votes)
- HTC EVO View 4G 2.75% (3 votes) (3 votes)
- Google Nexus S 4G 0% (0 votes) (0 votes)
- LG Thrill 4G 7.34% (8 votes) (8 votes)
- T-Mobile G2x 5.5% (6 votes) (6 votes)
- T-Mobile Sidekick 4G 3.67% (4 votes) (4 votes)
- LG Revolution 1.83% (2 votes) (2 votes)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 7.34% (8 votes) (8 votes)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 7.34% (8 votes) (8 votes)
- T-Mobile G-Slate 0% (0 votes) (0 votes)
- Acer Iconia Tab A501 0.92% (1 votes) (1 votes)