Best new Android, iPhone and iPad apps in July (part 2)
0. phoneArena 22 Jul 2013, 08:44 posted on
There is no shortage of new apps in July and fresh off developers’ stove we bring you a top selection of Android and iPhone applications…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. omarr (banned) (Posts: 149; Member since: 15 Sep 2012)
And then they said , Apple copied Control Center from Android
2. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 368; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
Well, it wasn't really Google themselves made the app.
3. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 753; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
We have versatility in Android and you can customize it how you like it. Not sure if you were aware of that.
7. fanboy1974 (Posts: 943; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
You do know that there are launchers that mimic other operating systems without rooting or hacking. It's not Google's job to pull apps that duplicate functionality and looks of other operating systems. Apple can only go after Android/Oem's based on shipping ROM's. After that anything goes in developer land.
It only takes a few seconds to go from a Android launcher to a iOS launcher to a WP 8 launcher or what ever launcher your heart desires. The possibilities are endless. It's the same reason why I'm not using a idevice or WP phone. The people you see in blue jeans and tee shirts at Apple/Microsoft are still suits by mind and body and they want to control everything.
This is why I never get tired of Android.
4. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 650; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
#6 apple control center.... thats why i love android can get almost every thing related to other OSes
5. NexusKoolaid (Posts: 253; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
How does an app with a Play Store rating of 3 get included in a 'Best Apps' collection?
6. shuaibhere (Posts: 686; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
History one my fav channel...
Love rick's restoration...
8. centigradz (Posts: 1; Member since: 24 Jul 2013)
check this app too it's for curious
people, ever wondered what something might be? just take a picture and
post it to Curiofy and get answered.