Best new Android, iPhone and Windows Phone games for October 2013 (part 1)
0. phoneArena 04 Nov 2013, 05:11 posted on
We have hand-picked the best new games for Android, iPhone, iPad and Windows Phone and this month the selection is absolutely amazing…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. mr.techdude (Posts: 545; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Windows phones can only Handel those type of games lol jokes android ftw, iOS booooo and WP keep it up.
4. alterecho (Posts: 1082; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
Maybe you need to take a look at Spartan Ops. You'll find it to be more than capable.
The problem is, Microsoft canNOT stop being pigheaded.
WP8 allows only DirectX and does not support OpenGL (even though the hardware supports it).
7. elitewolverine (Posts: 1605; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
Personally favor the idea of directx and c++ on windows phone than opengl.
Oddly games have been made with c++ and directx for over 2 decades now and all of a sudden devs have forgotten how to code for it.
5. SleepingOz (unregistered)
6. Pancholo (Posts: 377; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
WP8 definitely needs more lovin'. I'm still impressed by how developers simply choose not to release on certain platforms, especially if they're successful.
Hopefully the multi-platform building and environments will mature further and be the norm in the near future, giving devs less excuses (myself included).