Best new Android, iPhone and Windows Phone games for August 2013
0. phoneArena 01 Sep 2013, 15:05 posted on
August was a mind-blowing month for mobile gamers. Asphalt 8: Airborne blew our minds with its high-paced arcade racing action, Plants vs Zombies 2 launched…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. clevername (Posts: 1407; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
Yet another Xbox live arcade game on something other than Xbox live. And its a good one too. You'd think microsoft would be able to get Xbox live games on Xbox for wp8. Games have gotten better for windows phone, but they are still quite pathetic in choice and diversity compared to IOS and android.
2. T00muchF00D (Posts: 94; Member since: 27 Nov 2011)
Are you serious? the only reason I clicked on this was to see how windows phone was keeping up by having Halo: Spartan Assault. Of course phone arena left it out. thanks. its the best exclusive Wp8 game that also came out in Aug and you FAILED to show it.
5. papss (Posts: 3375; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
I agree.. The best exclusive game on wp8 and they don't show it.. Another fail article by victor h..
6. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2964; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Hold your high horses boys!
It was featured in an article like this a few months back.
7. Pancholo (Posts: 370; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
I am sure it was not Victor's intention to make you mad, bro. Your beloved game on your beloved platform was released on July 18, 2013 in North America. If you were talking about Verizon's end of exclusivity period for the game access, which took place in mid August, then you are better off enjoying it in your time-out corner.
8. papss (Posts: 3375; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
I'm not mad lol.. I'm not really a phone gamer but since the game just came out it should be on the list. Yes Verizon had it for a month before I got it on att but I don't remember it making the list. Rarely does any wp8 app or game make the list ( with agreed understanding) but there are some and they should be recognized. Now I'm going to my time out corner
9. Pancholo (Posts: 370; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Props for being humble and modest on the interwebs. That reply wasn't for you, though. :P And yes, WP does need moar lovin'.
13. T00muchF00D (Posts: 94; Member since: 27 Nov 2011)
I have no quarrel with victor. Just sad about the game not being up. It wasn't on last months article. It's not on this month. So.......where is it? Is what I'm thinking.
12. T00muchF00D (Posts: 94; Member since: 27 Nov 2011)
wasn't in julys article either. your response to that is?
4. greatGreekGeek (unregistered)
everybody's on smartphones. everybody's online. real time cross platformers should be grossing now. smartphones are causing us to neglect society. hence games for society. lol!
11. 1701nino (Posts: 215; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
Stil the best platforme for mobile gaming is ios, i have an ipad and a nexus 4,and definetly playing games on ipad.