Best new Android, iOS and Windows Phone games for May 2014
0. phoneArena 05 Jun 2014, 09:14 posted on
We have handpicked the very best new Android, iOS and Windows Phone games for the past month, and now it's time for a wrap-up…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
lol, glad to see windows phone has "some" apps.
2. alex88ucv (Posts: 36; Member since: 05 Mar 2014)
man smartphone games are still terrible..maybe after 5-6 years from now there is going to be no diference between ps and mobile games..
4. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
Yes, they remind me of games I played when I was a kid sometimes, but still they're good enough now to play when you're away and have nothing else in your hands ..
5. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3464; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
No, they will never catch up. They don't need to. After all they are just quickly played in a bus for example.
8. LikeMyself (Posts: 365; Member since: 23 Sep 2013)
Well depends on your phone and its processor! I can say that Real Racing 3 is almost on par with Gran Turismo 5 on PS3 in terms of handling, graphics, engine and gameplay! Was pleasantly surprised by it! GTA as well are awesome compared to the PS2! 2GB RAM and Adreno 320+ GPU does magic!
9. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3464; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
I smell bullshi*. I suggest you to play GT5 (or even an older one) before posting stuff like that. I just tried Real Racing 3 yesterday. The graphics sure were impressive for a mobile game, but still not even close to GT5 or 6. But the ridiculous part of your comment is that Real Racing's physics and handling are almost on par with GT5... The cars behave super unrealistically. If you turn traction control off for example, it just drifts like crazy even on low speeds. And you cannot really control the drift. Also the cars don't under steer at all, even if the cars would in real life. A lot. Even Gran Turismo 3 has MUCH better physics.And the frame rate was under 30. Even with SD801 and 3GB RAM.
19. LikeMyself (Posts: 365; Member since: 23 Sep 2013)
Well I'm a huge fan of the Gran Turismo games! I'm a pro and I've played all of them, but I don't like the fact that there are 10 or more variations of Skylines! Lol! I guess you did not like playing GT with all assistance, traction off/0, manual! Or if I'm incorrect, then my offence!
What I meant for the handling was it's quite there, close to console quality! To avoid drifts, u need to brake hard before taking the corner and continue braking a little simultaneously while taking the corner! It plays perfectly on my G Pad with Adreno 320! No bugs or lags whatsoever! It's quite there with GT4 or GT5 as u need to be precise with driving and gives u a challenge worth it for a good game unlike others where u play for 2 hours and then delete!
Chill man! I didn't mean to offend you in any case!
6. adecvat (Posts: 159; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
GTA SA, Max payne, BG, Bard Tale and etc. was on PC first.
11. sip1995 (Posts: 1186; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
He still wants his favorite Barbie dress up games....
13. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
No. I want normal games. Normal apps. Not a deprived eco system.
17. sip1995 (Posts: 1186; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
I wrote the comment YESTERDAY and you replied TODAY...hahaha
18. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3464; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
There was just some slight lag on his S5.
10. Liveitup (Posts: 1765; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
WP has tons of apps you will have to look hard to find popular apps and games that is not on iOS and Android but not on WP and for the very few that isn't there third party client apps exists. WP doesn't have an app problem, that was in the distant pass. Vine , path, instagram etc are all there. Haters just want to keep WP down.
12. sip1995 (Posts: 1186; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
Your favorite Barbie dress up games are not available on Windows Phone :'(
14. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
My favorite games in general. Barbie games are for nokia users as they have gone mad after nokia died. #ZombieAlert #NoResurrection
15. NokiaFTW (Posts: 2058; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Using hashtags on a tech site? What has Android done to you?
3. ucristian (Posts: 6; Member since: 15 Feb 2014)
Badland is now available on windows phone...