Best lock screen widget apps for Android
Best lock screen widget apps for Android Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
10 great Android widgets you should try
09 Apr 2013, 08:08
Samsung Galaxy S4: 10 exclusive or little-known features review
05 Apr 2013, 07:17
Best Android phones to get this spring
17 Apr 2013, 09:48
5 smartphone apps banned by... Google
16 Apr 2013, 07:24
Samsung Galaxy S 4 hands-on
14 Mar 2013, 18:32
Google+ surpasses Twitter to take number 2 social network after Facebook
28 Jan 2013, 00:58
4. mr.techdude posted on 20 Nov 2012, 06:59 19 0
Yup, but when u tell iPhone fans about widgets, they say "who the help is gonna use that".like when I had the galaxy nexus with the panorama feature on it they still say who's gonna need that but when apple announced panorama and raving about it all the iPhone fans are just fascinated and over excited and I just sit there and laugh at them !!!!
17. gallitoking posted on 20 Nov 2012, 15:55 1 7
don't worry in Apple camp we laugh when JB addressed to fix the lagging on your phone. iOS has had it since the beginning...
18. Aeires (unregistered) posted on 20 Nov 2012, 16:33 7 1
Android users just laugh at you because that's all you have to brag about.
3. iameer posted on 20 Nov 2012, 06:58 1 25
I think android just makes a mess of everything....... there are widgets, then lock screen widgets, app tray and widgets tray.... I think android should just clean up this mess and make it simple....
6. bachelorrn0121 posted on 20 Nov 2012, 07:08 11 0
then customize it that fits your need.. it is very easy and fun..
8. Rocksteady posted on 20 Nov 2012, 07:31 14 0
you mean become restricted, boring, and with no learning curve at all? But that's already available in the market.
9. megabok (banned) posted on 20 Nov 2012, 07:57 7 0
He wants it simple cause his mind cant keep up.. I think you're around 70 y/o
10. metoyou posted on 20 Nov 2012, 09:41 3 0
Are you telling that he/she worser than my four years old little one?
11. megabok (banned) posted on 20 Nov 2012, 10:23 2 0
most likely. simple things for the simple minded..
13. Xquisite posted on 20 Nov 2012, 12:24 3 0
My father is a doctor, I helped him make the choice between iOS and Android. His first question about them was "Which one just works." He doesn't care about customization, he just wants to call, text, read emails, and browse the web.
Call him simple minded all you want, but you're close minded if you believe everyone thinks widgets/customization are the most important thing on a phone.
15. Owlet posted on 20 Nov 2012, 13:34 1 0
But it doesn't just work. I thought that myth was busted awhile ago.
21. pulkit.tyagi posted on 10 Dec 2012, 08:44 0 0
for u there is IOS ..so stick with it. for people who can handle more complex os there is android so just chill.
7. Aeires (unregistered) posted on 20 Nov 2012, 07:17 2 0
Cool article, thanks, I was looking at lock screens yesterday and adjusted HD Widgets to be my lockscreen. Have to check out some of these, I'm liking the options that some offer.
12. blackspot posted on 20 Nov 2012, 12:14 0 0
I use the WidgetLocker Lockscreen & I'm lovin' it!
14. ibap posted on 20 Nov 2012, 12:36 0 0
Wait - I thought a lockscreen was supposed to be ... locked? I'm tired of being butt-dialed. I use WidgetLocker, but don't put widgets on the lockscreen that don't display information that I want to view quickly. I disable the click-response for all except the lock widget (don't want to wear out the power button or waste battery).
The idea of customization is that we can each have what we want or feel is important, but please don't dial me inadvertently or whine about your battery life.
16. TheRetroReplay posted on 20 Nov 2012, 14:23 2 0
Looking at some of these lock screens you kinda have to ask yourself, if you need all those widgets and apps on it, why not just turn off the lock screen?
I turn off the lock screen so I don't have to get something like this
20. Jayray78 posted on 21 Nov 2012, 07:55 0 0
I thought this was going to be an article about which widgets were best for the 4.2 lockscreens....not about locksrceen replacement apps.
22. harteg posted on 07 Jan 2013, 11:58 0 0
Try Notes Widget HD if you want Yellow note pads on your Lockscreen !!!!
(if you got android 4.2 of course, hah)