Best iPhone 5c covers and cases
0. phoneArena 18 Sep 2013, 10:23 posted on
Oh, boy! Time is ticking away, and it won't be long now until the first batch of Apple's budget iPhone 5c will start reaching the doorsteps of impatient customers, and we can only assume that you'll be looking to protect your new device...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4185; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
I don't like the iPhone but these are indeed some SICK bumper/cases for the iPhone 5/5S, NOT the 5C. lol
Why anyone would get an iPhone 5C is beyond me.
2. MobileCaseReview (Posts: 241; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Girls who like pretty colors who don't know the difference. lol
4. RoyalPayne (banned) (Posts: 458; Member since: 07 Aug 2013)
And men who know the difference will buy 5s. While other companies will be busy trying to be funny with ads and tweets. Apple wins on all corners!
3. uchihakurtz (Posts: 253; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
All of them looks way better than Apple's Croc case for the 5C, LOL.
5. good2great (Posts: 1039; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
these should be cases for the 5s... anything blocking the ability to show the color of your 5c isn't a good choice.
7. neron5 (Posts: 5; Member since: 05 Jun 2012)
What about Piel Frama cases or Vaja cases ?? You show Renault, Chevrolet, Ford, Opel, where are Rolls Royce, Bently, Porsche, Mercedes, BMW........ if you are speaking about best cases, you can´t forget Piel Frama and Vaja, they have to be present !!!!!!
8. johnqfoley (Posts: 2; Member since: 26 May 2014)
I never understood the fascination with bulky plastic cases. I prefer a nice leather case. I can at least use a leather case as a wallet so I don't have to carry an extra pocket item when i go out at night. I found an affordable leather case for my iPhone 5C at leatherphone. com