Best extended battery cases for the iPhone 5
0. phoneArena 15 Jan 2013, 08:31 posted on
We saw very intriguing offers for iPhone 5 battery cases demonstrated at CES, that will hit the stores soon, that's why we are listing some of the best ones that can double the mileage out of your iPhone 5 and more, in the slideshow inside, so check it out if you are in the market for one...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. bransablan (Posts: 23; Member since: 19 Jul 2012)
Ehhhh ill just wait for the mophie juice packs.... However i am going crazy looking for a decent case for my business phone a samsung galexy note 2
2. KingNicholas87 (Posts: 1; Member since: 15 Jan 2013)
TYLT has got some of the best stuff on the market, I have no doubt that its ENERGI case for the iPhone 5 will keep the same standard.
3. cripton805 (Posts: 1171; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
It would be cool to see an iPhone 6 Maxx.
New UI. New design. More battery. More memory. More RAM. Quad Core. Better camera. Larger display. I lve liked 4.5" the best personally. (the 4" being the iPhone mini lol).
Real loud external speaker to play music like a desk top player.
Wouldnt that be a killer phone?
4. TechDork (Posts: 264; Member since: 10 May 2010)
Well, the 4" display is fine as is....if they widen it....
5. qazwsx (Posts: 21; Member since: 23 Dec 2012)
It's funny how everything you just described can be obtained with an android.
6. trsnphgkt (Posts: 1; Member since: 05 Feb 2013)
Ur comment more funny! It's like comparing a bus and Audi. Lol.
7. NanaWhite (Posts: 4; Member since: 20 Mar 2013)
Get these unique iphone cases in iCase-Zone.