Best YouTube client apps for Windows Phone
0. phoneArena 01 Jul 2013, 07:49 posted on
Features like downloading the videos for offline playback, integrating their sound stream in the stock music player, or keeping them running in the background while you add comments or tinker with the settings are something we can't see even on Android handsets, which are supposed to be the bastion of YouTube-ing, so check out the cool Windows Phone alternatives for your daily YouTube fix in the slideshow inside...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. volcano (Posts: 225; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
my favorites would be metrotube and myTube
still waiting for the official youtube app after microsoft and google agreement
4. james004 (Posts: 440; Member since: 15 May 2013)
for a free app, primetube is good too.
thanks for article, daniel.
5. clevername (Posts: 1407; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
I still use the YouTube app that was supposed to be taken down. I refuse to update and lose such an awesome app. Screw google for this. My market app will forever have a 1 on it.
7. shamashu9 (Posts: 51; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
Me too. I never update my YouTube app from Microsoft with download feature. Forever 1 notification at the marketplace tile.
6. sri_tech (Posts: 184; Member since: 21 May 2013)
Metrotube also has unlimited & unrestricted free option. It has exact same features as paid one.
8. harigrg33 (Posts: 139; Member since: 20 May 2013)
Why dont android allow download option in you tube for offline view...
9. alterecho (Posts: 935; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
Can you guys please do "best PDF reader for WP8", please?
10. redaxe (Posts: 1; Member since: )
Mega Tube recently added a feature to transfer downloaded videos to your computer or any other device without the use of any additional software. you just have to hit an address in your web browser on any device or computer and you get access to all your downloaded videos in Mega Tube. However this feature is only available in windows phone 8.