Best Nexus 5 cases and covers
21. poolpog (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 Nov 2013)
awful. i actually signed up for a phonearena site account just so i could agree with you
2. scriptwriter (Posts: 396; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
Ive got SPIGEN armor (Image #3) champagne gold for my nexus 5.
3. in_core (Posts: 80; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
There is another good one. Spigen Ultra Hybrid i think. its really good
16. vincelongman (Posts: 4164; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
I can't decide between the Rearth Nexus 5 Ringke Fusion and Spigen Ultra Hybrid
19. in_core (Posts: 80; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
same here. I think i will go with the Spigen one cuz it looks much better. It also gives a Screen protector and 2 back cover pics for free. And both of them costs the same
4. PootisMan (Posts: 248; Member since: 02 Aug 2013)
Um...your forgetting one of the best case manufacturers which is Diztronic. Right know I am using a Diztronic matte black tpu case for my Nexus 5 and it's an awesome case.
5. PootisMan (Posts: 248; Member since: 02 Aug 2013)
Here's a link to the case:http://tpu-cases.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=46_99
8. puckhead (Posts: 81; Member since: 13 Jan 2013)
I have the Cruzalite case with the android pic on the back. Its a fantastic case for the price
10. Taters (banned) (Posts: 6474; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
I already have 2 spigen cases and one cruzerlite. I'll still test the official bumper and the new wireless charger before I stick to one case though.
11. Doakie (Posts: 1893; Member since: 06 May 2009)
Wow that's a lot of cases, after getting an official bumper what are you into cases about $80? Not giving you crap; I'm just curious.
17. Pancholo (Posts: 380; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
He probably gets bored fast of his phone's exterior look (like my girlfriend - geez), or he buys a lot and then returns the ones he didn't like, which seems to be the most obvious to me.
18. Taters (banned) (Posts: 6474; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
I spend a lot of money on mobile products. Too much actually. But in this case I will return or sell the ones I don't like.
25. vatsal93 (Posts: 2; Member since: 29 Nov 2013)
do the spigen cases come with screen protectors??
20. jasonsiva (Posts: 3; Member since: 08 Nov 2013)
I went for a sonivo fusion case from amazon! Cheaper and they actually have stock unlike a lot of the spiegen ones. Slim, protective and shows of the back of the nexus 5. Can't complain.
22. xoxoGeorges (Posts: 209; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
Those Cruzerlite cases look incredibly tacky...
23. donnaevans (Posts: 1; Member since: 18 Nov 2013)
cases are just to bulky..I'd much rather protect my screen and get a GEARMAXX screen protector which sells on ebay for cheap but they're high quality and durable!
24. cmykevin (Posts: 1; Member since: 22 Nov 2013)
Is there anyone producing colored housings for this? I was looking forward to a moto maker type experience on Google phones going forward but that's not the case. If a 3rd party made colored battery covers I'd jump on the Nexus 5 asap.
27. Sallarmoth (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 Mar 2014)
Ordered the brown leather woolnut nexus 5 cover. Hoping it is as slim as it looks. I'll post once I get it. link: woolnutcovers.com/products/nexus-5
28. sandman (Posts: 1; Member since: 17 Apr 2014)
The BEST one isn't even on here. RipperCase Nexus 5 accessory pack on amazon all the way...